The Amy's Rumble clip is now up

stayfit

Cathlete
The Amy's Rumble clip is now up at the Amy Bento's website. I love the clip.

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie

You are very welcome. I am so glad I preordered too ( I love the low impact moves and the music rocks). Toni is great to find you here. I read your messages in the Amy's website forum. I am an Amy's website registered user too.

I really REALLY like Amy's workouts but for some reason this one and the new 10 min one do not attract me. I love her kickbox extreme. This seems "slower" paced? I also have no room for one of those punching bags. esp not for one workout. It seems it'd be pointless without it even tho they have the modifier doing without it.

You are very welcome. I am so glad I preordered too ( I love the low impact moves and the music rocks). Toni is great to find you here. I read your messages in the Amy's website forum. I am an Amy's website registered user too.

Hi Mariangeles, yes I am registered on Amy's website. She is so awesome, I love her stuff. Nice to "see" you here and there.!

I really REALLY like Amy's workouts but for some reason this one and the new 10 min one do not attract me. I love her kickbox extreme. This seems "slower" paced? I also have no room for one of those punching bags. esp not for one workout. It seems it'd be pointless without it even tho they have the modifier doing without it.

This is different from Amy's norm. I'm not sure it's going to be one that I love compared to my other Amy's but I appreciate the way Amy goes about trying out new types of workouts. She trained and thought this out and didn't just make a bunch of "different" workouts in an attempt to set herself apart from the pack. She has stated that she's not leaving behind the other style of workouts. I'm glad she at least established herself and consistently produced advanced workouts that I've come to love doing before trying something different. I at least know what she is capable of and I know she won't give that up if this happens to be one I don't enjoy as much as her others. That being said, the clips leave me with high hopes. I plan on getting weighted gloves for sure.

I've never been into the 10 min. workouts either and don't own any of those.

I laughed out loud on the clips where Amy talks about her dojo taking his body a little farther into the stretches when in actuality he was sitting in pretty much a split with his entire torso laid out flat on the floor! He is EXTREMELY flexible! It made me chuckle that Amy said a little farther out like his body was just going a tad bit more deeply into the stretches...LOL!

Last edited:
Oh I preordered this one, because it sounds really good, but I have dial up (still--we're cheap :p ), so I doubt I'll be able to view the clip. Bummer. I have become a total Amy fan since ASC2.

Maggie :)

This seems "slower" paced?

I noticed that too: slow paced and not very powerful. I'm hoping it's because they are mainly showing the 'prep' moves, and once we have the sequences down, they get faster and more powerful (otherwise, this may be yet another KB workout I'm disappointed in...I hope Cathe's MMA series gets going soon!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.