The Amy Bento's hi/low workouts is a keeper

stayfit

Cathlete
Today I have done the Hi/Low combo only premix (the 4 combos without the intervals) and I really like it. The music is motivating and the moves are fun. Maybe I will sell the kickbox workout but the hi/low workout is a keeper. I highly recommend this DVD.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie

How is it spacewise? I looked at a bit of the clip on her site, and though it looks fun, it also seems like it uses a lost of space (a clue that it's too much for my space: when the camera operator has to follow them around instead of staying in one place, and/or when the instructor gets really close to the camera or really far away.

Kathryn this fit in my space with modifications. There are two space-hog moves where you make a big rectangle, but I just went side to side instead of side-front-side-back.If you have enough space to do the hi/lo of SJP, generally, this should be okay for you.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie

I previewed this one and it is high impact. It reminds me of Cathe's MIC. I didn't buy her All Pump workout because I have too many total body weight workouts, but she included 3 circuit premixes (there's a total of 9 premixes in Hi/Lo Extreme) which are combos of her Hi/Lo and All Pump workouts. They're long circuits too. All over an hour. I think I'm going to like this one a lot. If you only want to get one Amy, my suggestion would be to get this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.