Thanks for the on demand!!!

firemedic

Cathlete
I am lovin' the new website and esp. the $19.95/month Cathe on demand. Does this include the premixes like you would get with the dvd?

New On Demand Site premixes

Currently our new On Demand site only has the normal and bonus videos, not premixes. Premixes are something we plan to add, but since there are over 1000+ premixes this will take some time to do. This is a top priority for us that we will start after we finish fixing and improving the current upgrade to our site that we launched late last night. We have at least two weeks of tweaking, fixing and improving the user experience and design of our new site. We will have lot more information in Monday's newsletter. But I would also like to add that all of our recent DVDs (everything from the Low Impact series onward) is streamed in HD, so the quality is actually better than our DVDs for our newer stuff.

Holy smokes Cathe. You really are the gold standard! Thanks for keeping the bar so high! This is truly awesome!

This is so, so, so AWESOME!!

Thank you Cathe!! and thank you SNM!!

One question - do you know if this is something that I'd be able to stream on a roku3 device?

Roku?

I have the same question as Candiceena. Will I be able to stream Cathe on demand with my Roku? If so, are there directions somewhere on the web site that will tell me how to do this? I am not interested in streaming anything-workouts, movies, tv shows or anything onto the computer. I don't have any kind of tablet, so that won't work either. I would be very interested in streaming on demand and Cathe live if I can get it onto my tv. I have an older one that doesn't even have an HDMI hookup much less than any way that I know of to get it connected to the internet except through a device like a roku-which I have and love.

me too

I also have an older TV and would love to be able to make the On Demand work without having to buy a new TV.

thank you!!

Thank you Cathe for the On Demand offering...I signed up and LOVE it! I actually have appleTV and use it on my big TV in our basement from my IPAD...working great. really seems to have motivated me to get off my rear and be consistent with my exercise!

I look forward to more enhancements and Cathe live as well!

Kelly

I would love the ability to cache a few (like 1-3) of the workouts down to my laptop or device. Then I could use it offline rather than just streaming. This could be done using a proprietary software or something like that. Just an idea...

Roku3 and our streaming videos

This is so, so, so AWESOME!!

Thank you Cathe!! and thank you SNM!!

One question - do you know if this is something that I'd be able to stream on a roku3 device?

We don't have a roku3 in the office, but I don't believe roku supports streaming from a browser. So I'm pretty sure this will not work. One of the easiest and cheapest ways to stream our videos to your TV is by using Googles Chromecast which only costs $35. You can buy it Amazon at | Order Chromecast | or at many stores like Target. It's very simple to use.

Chromecast won't work on older tv's

We don't have a roku3 in the office, but I don't believe roku supports streaming from a browser. So I'm pretty sure this will not work. One of the easiest and cheapest ways to stream our videos to your TV is by using Googles Chromecast which only costs $35. You can buy it Amazon at | Order Chromecast | or at many stores like Target. It's very simple to use.

If you have an older TV that doesn't have HDMI, I don't believe the Google Chromecast will work. If I understood the info on Amazon, Chromecast has to be plugged into your HDMI on the TV.

HDMI input required for Chromecast

Yes, your TV will have to have an HDMI input for Chromecast. Nearly all TV's manufactured in the last 5 years will have an HDMI input, but if you have an older TV this may not be the case.

What do you suggest after STS and XTRAIN?

Hi Cathe,

I have done the XTRAIN and the STS series and more DVDs and I am wondering, once you have done those series, what do you suggest after? I loved the structure of the two programs and I am thinking of starting the XTRAIN series again. Any other suggestion?

I know I can do the monthly rotation but I don't have all the DVDs you are suggesting in those rotations. I also like the fact that each series last 4 months.

What should I do next?

Thanks

Dany:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.