Thanks Cathe for a great scuba diving trip!

putz168

Cathlete
My husband and I returned yesterday from a dive trip to Roatan, Honduras. We got in 18 dives in five days, many of them in pretty strong current and really fun surges. I was able to make the most of every dive because your videos like Butts and Guts and Legs & Glutes got my lower body in shape, and Imax 2 and other cardio DVDs got my heart in shape. I had no problem whatsoever handling the strenuous portion of the diving. Compare that to the 25-year-old young man who literally ran out of air and had to rely on a buddy to help him surface because he was so out of shape he couldn't handle the current swims. What can I say but THANK YOU Cathe! You were with me with every kick of my fins!!!

Beth

Awesome!!!
I'm doing a 3-week rotation of Slow & Heavy to get ready for Belize in April. Cathe really makes hauling the tanks above the water EASY!
Have you been to Bonaire? It's our favorite spot!

She sure does!! We haven't been to Bonaire, but we were in Curacao last year, and just got back from Roatan. We're debating between Belize and Turks/Caicos for our next trip. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Belize when you get back! Have a fantastic time!!!

Beth

>I'd love to hear your thoughts on Belize when you get back!
>Have a fantastic time!!!

Thanks, Beth! We leave in 2 weeks, and I'll post back in late April!
Barb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.