Thank you so much!!

Rhea

Cathlete
Cathe,

Just wanted to thank you so much for all the time and information that you give us. When researching for a new bar bell, I came across your information about the Walmart $19.96 U.S. Weights. I appreciate it so much and it made it much easier to determine what to buy. All I wanted was something easier to change than what I have (the type you have to "screw" on!) Thank goodness Walmart.com still had them.

Okay, so I do have quick question, I have been a bit more tingly in the balls of the feet lately, but have brand new shoes. Any suggestions as to why? Shoes or form? It mainly bothers me doing higher impact.

Thanks again so much.

Hi Rhea! Thank you for your kind words!

That is a common complaint many have from new shoes. While it is frustrating, it does usually subside as you break them in. Try to ease into them slowly, using them only for half the number of workouts per week, so that you are not so uncomfortable every workout. Sometimes I wear my new shoes around the house for a couple of days before working out in them to help break them in. Good Luck!

Wow, Thanks Cathe, you must be on-line!

I'll try breaking them in more. BTW, you'll get a laugh out this, the weight set was 19.96 and it cost $20.50 (or something like that) to ship. I thought that was so funny, cost more to ship.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.