Thank you Cathe!

evsweet

Cathe, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for changing my life. Last summer, I was at my highest weight ever and very out of shape. I was fed up with myself. I decided to get rid of all of the smaller clothes I could no longer fit into and had all but resigned myself to being a size 16 forever. Even though I had little hope, I bought a Step kit with your beginner DVDs and began working out and changing my diet. You and your crew inspired me and pushed me to go further with each workout, and over time I began to see my fitness level increase and my weight drop.

Since July, I have worked my way up to your more advanced DVDs and I have taken up running. I have lost 35 pounds and am now able to wear a size 6, a size that I haven’t seen in over 10 years. Most importantly, I now feel healthy, confident, and strong. Every time I want to give up, you challenge me to keep going. So I just want to express my gratitude to you and your crew for producing such well designed, challenging, and truly FUN workouts that keep me coming back for more. I look forward to many more years of working out with you and increasing my fitness. Thanks so much!
:)

I just read your post and wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS!!" on your successful life changing habits! Thirty-five pounds is a lot of weight to lose, and you must be proud to be wearing a size 6 now! The important thing is that you know it's a life style change to better your health and you did it the right way. Keep up the good work!

Marcia

I just read your post and wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS!!" on your successful life changing habits! Thirty-five pounds is a lot of weight to lose, and you must be proud to be wearing a size 6 now! The important thing is that you know it's a life style change to better your health and you did it the right way. Keep up the good work!

Marcia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.