Texas Cathletes- My Fit Foods

marianimal

Cathlete
Hi Texas Cathletes- I have been trying to lose 10-15 pounds for about 2 years now and no matter what I did I could not get it off. Tried working out more, tried working out differently, tried different workouts. I knew I wasn't eating as clean as I could but by the time I get home and workout after work, I don't want to cook so it was lean cuisines or cottage cheese.
Anyway, I found this place in Houston called My Fit Foods. They prepare only clean meals. They prepare all of your meals and snacks and everything is clean eating. The food is very good (ok there were a couple of things I wasn't crazy about) but most was great. They plan a menu for you or you can order yourself.
So far they are in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. ANd I lost 10 pounds. The last 5 is still here but not sure I will ever get rid of it. Not cheap by any standards but it does work.
Anyway, when I find something good I like to tell people.
If you are in Houston, there is another place called Real Foods with a similar concept but I don't have experience with it.

I actually saw one of these very recently in the 1960/Champions Forest area (I didn't go in). Was wondering if it was a good place. I live in the Tomball area, but this location is not that far from me. How were the prices?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.