TEST RESULTS! Good news :)

meowracer

Cathlete
I just heard from the nurse. The MRV showed a developmental variant. Basically, a congenital thing. She said everyone is made differently, but in a similar fashion. Apparently I decided to be a bit different :) She said the doctor was not concerned but due to the location, which they are now able to tell is more in the ear/nose/throat area, she wants me to see an ENT. I already had an appt scheduled for Tues on her advice. I feel like a weigh about 2oz right now :) I am just thrilled and so thankful for all of your support through this :) :) :)

As I was typing this, my mom called and her lupus is completely gone. She got the call just after I called her to share my good news. She took Forteo (sp?) -osteoporosis med - and that is when it all started. It got pretty bad. She went off of it, but the lupus remained. As of today, she is free of lupus and hers is the first FDA reported case of Forteo related lupus. So, two good bits of news within minutes!

So, thank you again SO SO much for the many prayers, hugs, and positive thoughts. You are all just G-R-E-A-T :7

Wow!!! Two pieces of good news all at once! Do I even need to tell you to have a GREAT WEEKEND? I'm so glad that that weight has been lifted!!!:)

I know I didnt respond to your original post but you were in my prayers...God Bless You!!! That's great news!!! Continue to stand on God's word and be positive! Remember no weapon formed against you shall prosper!!!

Tassha

Oh, Shana, that is such wonderful, wonderful news about you and your mom!! Thanks for keeping us posted on how you've been doing!:)

CONGRATULATIONS!! That really is great news! What a relief. And for your mom. Lupus isn't something that goes away easily, so that is miraculous. What a fabulous day for you :)

Shana,

So happy to hear that you and your mother received such good news today. I'm certain you'll have a great weekend! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.