Technical Problem???

N

Nancy C

Hi Chris,
Would there be any reason for a change in how our mouses work while typing in a post. I thought at first it was my computer but then Daphne mentioned a problem with hers in the check-in.

I can't seem to get the mouse to highlight words and moving the curser around is almost impossible except I discovered a right click trick. Could it be a forum issue or is it an odd coincidence that Daph and I have the same problem?

nancy:O)

I see what you mean

It's probably related to the banner we added at the top of the page. I'll see if I can fiqure it out tomorrow.

oh poop

SNM beat me to the punch with a real answer, I was going to suggest to you that maybe you and Daphne both had dirty mice in your house!! HA! Just the other day I went to fill our birdfeeders and scooped up a big ol DEAD MOUSE in my birdseed! ACK!! I about peed my pants (not that I mind mice, or dead things either, but it startled me). That'll teach my eight year old to leave the metal lid to the can ajar, won't it?? (well no, it won't, but it WILL make me nag her more about it, right?? --and we all know how effective THAT is. . . )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.