Tank Top Rotation + STS 2.0!

ashaw

Cathlete
Finally! I'm getting to add in some STS 2.0 to my tank top rotation. Here's what this week looks like:

M- STS 2.0 Upper Body 1

T - STS 2.0 Lower Body 1

W - STS Shoulders, Bi's and Tri's

Th- STS 2.0 Active Recovery & Total Body Stretch

F- Fit Tower Total Body

S- HIIT 40/20

I'm going to have Thursday as my active recovery and stretch day, as well as my regular total off day Sunday. I want to incorporate a recovery/stretch/rolling day, but sometimes its so hard for me to remember that recovery is important too because I feel like if I'm not crushing things, I'm not getting any benefit. With that being said, it was very hard for me to cut back on cardio, but now I really see the benefits of strength training, I know that lower body workouts get the heart rate up and have a cardio benefit as does a total body circuit type workout. I'm excited to see how this week goes. My workout room is overflowing with equipment too. I've got my step, risers, barbell and turbo tower all out of the way and ready to be set up and broken down. I'm looking forward to a Fit Tower workout too. I decided it was perfect timing since I already have the turbo tower out for the Upper Body 1 dvd. I do plan to do a official STS 2.0 rotation, but I like the approach that Debinimi (think it was her!) has with doing things in shorter rotations and being able to get a feel for all the workouts sooner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.