T-12 Check-in for Friday, September 14, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Happy Friday to all my T-12 sisters! :7 I enjoyed my Rhythmic Step cardio party this morning and hope y’all have a blessed Friday! :7 Look for an e-mail from me later today with details on my goals and game plan.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Happy Friday indeed.

Heather glad to see you had your "cardio party" this morning.

My day has been productive so far. I got up, retouched my hair. Washed and folded a load of laundry and went for a 3.65 mile jog. But now its back to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good morning!

yesterday I had the movers in my house and they packed most of my cloth ( stuff I had in my suitecase!) I didn't realized it until they left! Alesia and I went shopping for mommy! Bummer! I bought 4 pair of nice shoes and of course I bought cloth! Alesia helped me pick out the shoes}( No, she will not get them!

This morning I have to take my dogs to the vet! They need their Health Certificate! It is getting to close for me! I am really scared!

Pennie thank you for your kind words! It's nice to know you are here for Alesia if she needs you!

Heather glad you enjoyed RS! Love that one!

I still work out every day! BBL! Have to run!

Belinda

Happy Friday to you all!

Heather, I love the way you describe RS as a "cardio party" Ha! You always have such a wonderful, positive attitude! Hope you are having a wonderful day too!

Jean, good job on your jog this morning! You are almost back up to 4 miles - WAY TO GO!

Belinda, sorry that the packers packed all your clothes! Sounds like you and Alesia had fun shopping though! I would watch your shoes VERY CAREFULLY if I were you ;-) I can't believe your leaving on Monday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend at Octoberfest! How long will it be before you have computer access in Germany? Don't be scared sweetie - you'll do great and everything will be fine! Great job on keeping up with your workouts! You rock.

Have a great day. Any other plans for the weekend? Today was a rest day. I need to catch up on cleaning and studying.

Talk to ya later, Pennie

Pennie thank you so much for the kind words!:) I feel like crap knowing I will leave Monday;( My DH bought me a lap top last week, so I will have access to a computer! When I get stressed out I work out! Working out really helps me!

Tonight my DH, Alesia and I will go over a friends house! DS doesn't want to come;(

My plans for the weekend will be packing my suitecase and cleaning my house! Do more crying!

Off to Boot Camp!

Have a great weekend!
Belinda;(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.