Supreme 90- chest, shoulders, triceps review

Hey Gals,

Just popping over from the Eat Clean Diet Board to give my "thumbs up" for this system!! ;D (Hi Dixie!! hehe)

One thing that hasn't been stated is the AWESOME eating guide that comes with it. A month worth of meals planned out for you (they have portion guidelines for men and women) by the clean eating Diva....Tosca Reno!! ;D

I am normally a firm believer in the philosophy "you get what you pay for" but in this instance..... for $2 a workout....WOW. I think this system is worth 5x that easy! ;) I actually ordered mine off the internet for $27 (that included shipping) and it came in 2.5 weeks. I have now seem them in my area Walgreens in the "as seen on TV" area selling for $20. I bought 4 to give as gifts!!:D

I am following the workout chart pretty much to the letter and am finishing up week 2 tomorrow. I am still keeping up some running, so some strength days i am doing a video along with a few miles.

I am going to color them so you get an idea of the variety of workouts...

Blue - strength
Red - Cardio
Green - Abs/Core

So far I have done....

Chest/Back
Ultimate Ball
Tabata Inferno
Shoulders/Arms
Cardio Challenge
Legs
Supreme Abs

Next month these get added...

Total Body
Core Dynamics
Back/Bi's
Chest/Shoulder/Tri

With that said.....the "blue" dvd's are focusing on strength so you are choosing your heaviest weight you can muster 8-12 reps. But keep in mind there isn't any rest to speak of between sets (supersets really) and multiple body parts are used for many of the exercises so your heart rate is much higher than traditional lifting. ;D

I feel challenged and invigorated while working out and never wondering "is this thing done yet??" It moves so quickly and is really a no nonsense dvd. Not a lot of useless talking. I do agree with anothe poster...not a whole lot of instruction...but the people doing the video are using great form...so watch them. I am pleased with my progress so far and am already upping some weights and the number of "real" push ups I can do without stopping. 15 as of today...last week only 12! YEAH! ;D

I have heard great things about Cathe dvd's and she was on my Christmas list....but Santa didn't come through. I think I need to add her to my collection soon. ;)

If you can get your hands on a Supreme 90.....you won't be dissappointed! ;D

Do all the exercisers work at different pace? The clips so everyone at different reps? Is it confusing?

In most workouts, they all choose their own number of reps, and go through each circuit at their own pace (in the Chest/Back workout, they are rushing a bit, IMO). But the instructor waits for them all to finish each circuit before he demo's the exercises in the following circuit (
2 to 4 exercises).

In other workouts, like the Tabata workout, you do as many reps as you can in a certain amount of time (and if you keep records, you can see your improvement over the course of the rotation).

It's not really confusing, because there's usually someone doing the exercise you are on (except, again, for C/B, which I do at my own pace and rewind a few times to 'catch up' to them).

I actually feel like I get a better workout doing something like this (my own rep pace) than following to the beat of the music (and the rock background music doesn't have a strong 'you must follow me' beat to it, so IMO it's perfect for a go-at-your-own-pace workout like this).

Hey Gals,

Just popping over from the Eat Clean Diet Board to give my "thumbs up" for this system!! ;D (Hi Dixie!! hehe)

One thing that hasn't been stated is the AWESOME eating guide that comes with it. A month worth of meals planned out for you (they have portion guidelines for men and women) by the clean eating Diva....Tosca Reno!! ;D

I am normally a firm believer in the philosophy "you get what you pay for" but in this instance..... for $2 a workout....WOW. I think this system is worth 5x that easy! ;) I actually ordered mine off the internet for $27 (that included shipping) and it came in 2.5 weeks. I have now seem them in my area Walgreens in the "as seen on TV" area selling for $20. I bought 4 to give as gifts!!:D

I am following the workout chart pretty much to the letter and am finishing up week 2 tomorrow. I am still keeping up some running, so some strength days i am doing a video along with a few miles.

I am going to color them so you get an idea of the variety of workouts...

Blue - strength
Red - Cardio
Green - Abs/Core

So far I have done....

Chest/Back
Ultimate Ball
Tabata Inferno
Shoulders/Arms
Cardio Challenge
Legs
Supreme Abs

Next month these get added...

Total Body
Core Dynamics
Back/Bi's
Chest/Shoulder/Tri

With that said.....the "blue" dvd's are focusing on strength so you are choosing your heaviest weight you can muster 8-12 reps. But keep in mind there isn't any rest to speak of between sets (supersets really) and multiple body parts are used for many of the exercises so your heart rate is much higher than traditional lifting. ;D

I feel challenged and invigorated while working out and never wondering "is this thing done yet??" It moves so quickly and is really a no nonsense dvd. Not a lot of useless talking. I do agree with anothe poster...not a whole lot of instruction...but the people doing the video are using great form...so watch them. I am pleased with my progress so far and am already upping some weights and the number of "real" push ups I can do without stopping. 15 as of today...last week only 12! YEAH! ;D

I have heard great things about Cathe dvd's and she was on my Christmas list....but Santa didn't come through. I think I need to add her to my collection soon. ;)

If you can get your hands on a Supreme 90.....you won't be dissappointed! ;D

I've pretty much planned out my workouts (& budget) for months ahead
but it does sound like a nice gift, especially if you managed to
forget someone over Christmas.

would it be something for someone if you don't know their activity level,
male? 40+? I think I'll just go check it out tomorrow if the weather clears.

I actually feel like I get a better workout doing something like this (my own rep pace) than following to the beat of the music (and the rock background music doesn't have a strong 'you must follow me' beat to it, so IMO it's perfect for a go-at-your-own-pace workout like this).

I totally agree with comments. I did the 'Tabata Inferno' workout today and did as many reps as I could complete in the twenty seconds. With each Supreme 90 workout that I complete, I am in awe as to how they produced such a quality workout at such low cost. I did the leg workout yesterday and I have major backside DOMS today. I very rarely get leg DOMS even when going very heavy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.