Supersets/ Push Pull DVD

Hey again! Let me just mention - I didn't actually tell you that they are one of MY favs too...it is just - what you are seeking for lifting videos are already encompassed in MM and ME and so on if you k now what I mean. They are great great workouts - I just think that they are not too much different in the whole scheme of things.

But hope you enjoy the video...get Drill Max too okay?? Circuits are the best, I think!

Clarissa

Thanks, Clarissa. And thanks for pushing me in another direction - I started looking at Drill Max and some others... I was only sticking to weight workouts, but now I have my eyes on some circuits....help me now! :p

>Thanks, Clarissa. And thanks for pushing me in another
>direction - I started looking at Drill Max and some others...
>I was only sticking to weight workouts, but now I have my eyes
>on some circuits....help me now! :p

Oh goody! Cathe's circuits are my favorites. I really like her high step workouts, Boot Camp, and Drill Max.

I just really feel that circuits are the best ultimate fat burner. It worked for me and I use it in my classes as well as implement it into my clients' workouts. I like all workouts though, pretty much~

Clarissa ;)

Well, I already have Bootcamp, so I guess I need to add the high step workouts and Drill Max... }(

So which are the must have high step workouts? lol

>Supersets is my FAVORITE weight workout. I do, however, add
>either the blasts from LoMax or the bonus add on from Butts
>and Guts. During all of the upper body ball use, you can
>really feel it working the core. Push/Pull is also a great wo
>to have during those days you don't have a full hour to
>invest.

Fembot2, this is a great idea. i'm going to give SS/PP another chance on monday and add in the bonus from butts and guts. I never feel like my legs are worked enough in these videos but this will do the trick. thanks for the great idea

I am not a fan of step at all but I would die without Body Max 2 - whoa baby - 97 minutes of FUN!!! Great music too.

C

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.