SuperIntense 2-week Rotation

any92

Hi Cathles,
I´ve got two weeks free and I would love to enjoy them with working out :D Can you recommend me some super tough rotation for two weeks? I don´t mind working out twice a day ( I know that rest is important, but I would like to kick some butt during those 2 weeks ;) ) (I do not own Xtrain and Ripped with HIIT :()
Thanks
Anna

Have you tried Millionaire Hoy on YT? His are INTENSE & he does have two per day ones for his challenges.
T-nation has some 2 or 3 week conditioning rotations discussed on their forum (in conditioning) I believe as well. I tried to do one of the rotations discussed that was popular awhile back but I was losing too much weight, so scrapped it (Oh, and also I didn't have all the equipment). (sorry I cannot remember what it was called) So, just a heads up if you don't plan on eating a great deal or are a easy weight loser. Of course, we are all quite different aren't we?

Last edited:
Here are few cathe rotation:

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/may-2013-get-in-shape-for-summer-cond.293121/#post2201091
http://cathe.com/forum/threads/nov-2013-rotation.295214/#post2222671
http://cathe.com/forum/threads/feb-2013-rotation.292233/

Rotation number 2 is a Rock Bottom dated 2013, the original is dated 2011 if I am not wrong. You can browse through
rotation index and choose what your heart desire;) I would not do rock bottom at this time of the year. After new year
is probably the best time. All the best:)

http://cathe.com/forum/forums/video-dvd-rotations.100/

You can substitute x-train with GS.

Alternatively tell us what type of rotation you want and I would be glad to help!

"I would not do rock bottom at this time of the year. After new year
is probably the best time."

What is this opinion of yours based on? You give no explanation. On many other occasions you have sung the praises of this very rotation. What would the limitations of its seasonal applicability be?

Clare

I agree with Rock Bottom rotation. Just that extra "Bonus butt wkout" that is tacked on to the end really makes a difference! My booty felt it and I def firmed up. I also just got 3 Mike Donavanik wkouts. They're all metabolic with unique moves that build up on you. They start out just fine then.....whew! Great stuff! I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness of his work. To me he's just a young'un :)

I agree with Rock Bottom rotation. Just that extra "Bonus butt wkout" that is tacked on to the end really makes a difference! My booty felt it and I def firmed up. I also just got 3 Mike Donavanik wkouts. They're all metabolic with unique moves that build up on you. They start out just fine then.....whew! Great stuff! I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness of his work. To me he's just a young'un :)

Check out Mike's workouts on youtube too. His personality is just fabulous, such a laid back and funny guy.

Clare

@tlc93

What Cathe workout, in your opinion, could be compared to new Mike's workout?
How intense are these new Mike w/o?

@tlc93

What Cathe workout, in your opinion, could be compared to new Mike's workout?
How intense are these new Mike w/o?

Nathalie, Mike has 4 dvd out. I have 2 or 3 of this workouts they all sneak up on you :) His workouts are as intense as Cathe, IMO! I would rate his workouts as advance. I didn't get this new Xtrem Burn Hiit 30, but it's on my wish list for next year :) I am on a no buying right now. He is a lot of fun.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Mike

I've only done a couple of his but they reminded me of a toned down X10 (which is crazy for me), or athletic training, Intensity etc. They have a little of everything...cardio blasts, metabolic weights, repeat! They really do sneak up on you. They start out ok then build up at a nice pace and intensity. His moves are familiar but with his own twist so it feels completely different from anything else. I think they're timed so you don't have to keep the same pace, therefore you can keep good form. I really enjoyed what I've done so far!! His ab work is also very nice, not just going through the motions....you'll absolutely feel it! I had lower body doms for about 2 days, love that! No buyers regret! I'm finicky when it's a new instructor and not Cathe. Mike passed the test! Great workouts.

Nathalie, Mike has 4 dvd out. I have 2 or 3 of this workouts they all sneak up on you :) His workouts are as intense as Cathe, IMO! I would rate his workouts as advance. I didn't get this new Xtrem Burn Hiit 30, but it's on my wish list for next year :) I am on a no buying right now. He is a lot of fun.

Thanks Belinda for replying to my question:)

I've only done a couple of his but they reminded me of a toned down X10 (which is crazy for me), or athletic training, Intensity etc. They have a little of everything...cardio blasts, metabolic weights, repeat! They really do sneak up on you. They start out ok then build up at a nice pace and intensity. His moves are familiar but with his own twist so it feels completely different from anything else. I think they're timed so you don't have to keep the same pace, therefore you can keep good form. I really enjoyed what I've done so far!! His ab work is also very nice, not just going through the motions....you'll absolutely feel it! I had lower body doms for about 2 days, love that! No buyers regret! I'm finicky when it's a new instructor and not Cathe. Mike passed the test! Great workouts.

@tlc93 Thanks for replying to my question. I appreciate the way you have compared Mike's stuff to cathe's.
It is awesome, helpful and constructive to have such review from someone who has actually done the stuff instead of ME
having to view tickers from users who just, repeatedly like around based on their own off topic individual preferences, without
actually having fun doing the intensive "killer" stuff:oops: :oops: :cool:

I see what You mean by Mike has passed the test!!! Same attitude with regards to branching out here!
Mike's new stuff are definitely now on my radar:);)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.