Summer Fitness Challenge

LoriSax

Cathlete
Well, I guess I am first today, so I will start the new thread. Everything has been going good here, and today I will do Vol. 3. I have to tell you, I am very pleasnatly sore from doing these Firms. I do feel better and better every day. I hope I am coming out of my mood.

Have a good day everyone!!!!!
Lori

Lorisax, I am glad you are feeling better. I know what it's like to get the blues. I get them a lot, especially if I am not exercising. It's good for my brain chemicals. :)

Today is a run. I have a very busy day ahead of me. Going to a birthday party this morning, soccer practice tonight. We just bought this huge wood playground/swingset thing. I was helping my dh with it last night. So I have to help with that today too. I will work it out somehow. I should go right now, but dh is still snoozing.

I will check in later.

Lori

Oops, I forgot the other one was only until yesterday and posted in it. So I'll repost here. Thanks for the heads up Lori!

Good morning everyone!

The sun is shining here again but they are forecasting more snow overnight. I'm hoping against hope that they're WRONG!!!!

Today I'm planning to do Kick Max.

Good Morning!

It's such a beautiful day!

Shelley - when the sun is shining doesn't it just perk things up so much? We've had nothing but rain, rain, rain for so long that now that we've had a few days of sun it is truly glorious! I know that's nothing compared to snow, but it is downright gloomy after a while!

Lorisax - I'm glad you're feeling better! :) :)

Today I think I will do LowMax. I just love that one! I haven't put together my new rotation yet, so I have to start somewhere!

Everyone have a great day!

:D Nicole

Hi Ladies,
Alot of short post today! No one as anything to say? Thats not like you guys!:)
I got off of work and slept until 1.Thats long enough b/c I am back to normal sleeping now for the next week so I dodn't want to sleep to late today and then not sleep tonight.
DH is gone to get me a coffee so after that I will tackle a workout.I am not sure what I am going to do today.I haven't done step ups in a while and they were on yesterdays workout.Boy,I found them hard and my legs are sore today.Its 2:30 here now so I think I am going to lay low on the eating until dinner.By the time I drink my coffee and workout,it will be dinner time.
I still have the flu.I can't seem to shake it.I guess it doesn't help that my sleeping as been off.Rest is so important when you are sick.
I will check back later,I have to work again tonight.It is my other job( the one I will be finished in 3 weeks:) )I thought about giving the shift away b/c I thought I would be tired.But when I looked at my schedule it is the only shift I had this week.And its only 3 hours.I can manage that.
Lori:)

Just reporting my workout.I starting a run,not knowing how I was going to feel or how my knees were going to react.But everything went well.I did 3 miles at a steady pace and another 3 miles doing intervals.I then did S,J&P abs.
I am going to work now for 3 hours but I will check the site while I am there

I hate to come on here and whine, but I did a very bad thing today. I ate a lot of food, and I feel really guilty. I went to a birthday party and had chicken nuggets, cupcake, chips. Came home was still really hungry so had 2 bowls of Kashi cereal, 2 oranges, and some strawberries. Then went out to dinner with hubby and kids and had a steak, bread and butter, salad, and loaded baked potato. I know it is up to me to exhibit some self control, but today I had none. And to top it all off I haven't worked out yet. I still have time to exercise, but something inside be says why bother. I know that is crazy but I am feeling so down. Hopefully I can motivate myself to workout, I will check in later.

Lori

Awwwwwwwww Lori, we all have those days. Just think of it as a minor blip. One day isn't going to sabotage everything. Look at Lime Cat. He's happy and he has half a lime on his head. Oh wait. Maybe Lime Cat isn't such a good example. Just trying to make you smile;) I'm sure tomorrow will be much better.

I didn't have much energy tonight, so I just did the combinations and blasts from Kick Max and now I'm in my jammies.

Good Morning Ladies,
I can't beleive I am the first one to check in.Lately I have been the last.
I didn't have a very good nights sleep.I had the cold last week and I think it is even worse this week.My troat is itcy and my nose is running.I woke up with a sore troat, like the school girl that I am, I had to get up and take my retainer out and stick a HALL in my mouth.Then I went back to sleep.AND today I wake up with a cold sore!x( Can you beleive that.I never get them and this is my second one this year.I was gonna buy some cream the last time but is was expensive and I thought I'd never get my monies worth.Little did I know.So I may go buy some today.I think the cream is only good if you catch it right away.
I am not sure what todays workout will be.Im gonna do MM and some form of cardio.Maybe after lunch I will take the dog for a walk.This is my only day off this week so I better use it wisely! Atleast I am working days this weekend and not nights.

Lori-Don't feel to bad about your eating.Mine was off yesterday.I had a good dinner.But then i went to work and one of the girls is pmsings and she wanted to go to McDonalds and get one of those easter egg flurries.....so I did;( But I only ate 1/2 of it.I am trying to start freash today but DH just gave me 1/4 of his choc.chip bagel.Probably not such a great start but I will do better with my lunch.
And lime cat is NOT happy! But you can't really tell if cats are happy or not alot of the time.When we do stuff like that yo our dog,he as the same look on his face.They know people are laughing at them.
I will check back later,

Morning everyone.

Another day, another.... something. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! The only thing I have that's green is my eyes, so I'm wearing those today;)

We were supposed to get snow overnight, BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! How great is that? And the sun is out again.

Today I'm going to try to make up for my laziness yesterday and do Imax 3 and the weights from Body Max (I can't wait to receive Muscle Max and Core Max!). My SO is working tonight, so I'll have plenty of time to myself.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll check back later.

Good Morning!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I'm not Irish, but who cares, it's just another reason to celebrate!

Lori- too bad about your cold sore. I get those too and they do seem to come in waves. I won't get one for the longest time and and then it seems like I'll get several. I'm sure it has to do with your schedule and sleep patterns. I know if my resistance is down, even if I feel fine, I'm prone to get them. Anyway, what's the cream you use to treat them? The best one to get is Abreva. It is expensive! But very much worth it. Even though it does work best if you catch the cold sore early, it will still work and shorten the duration and the pain. I am always very diligent and apply it often throughout the day and it really helps. Hope yours goes away fast...I really do feel your pain!

Well, after Low Max yesterday morning (tons of FUN!) I ended up doing PS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps in the afternoon. Does that make up for the two oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I ate? }(

I don't know what today will be. I'll have to check in later and let you know. I'm thinking Imax 2. I haven't tried it yet. Wish me luck!

It's another beautiful day here but I gotta run because my dog is ringing the bells to go outside!
At least it's a good walk!:D

:) Nicole

It's 5:42 in the evening here. Finished dinner a little bit ago. I am doing IMAX3 in about an hour and a half. I had a very busy day today. I didn't workout yesterday, was feeling bad about myself and lazy. I will make-up for it on Sunday. I will check in later.

Glad to see everybody is doing well. 2 more months until we post pics and HC results. :)

Lori-sorry about your cold sore.

Lori

HI Gals,
Just reporting my workout. I did MM earlier...then had a 2 hour nap:) Not sure why,I just went back a monthes worth of threads to see when I had my last period.It was Feb 17th.But it was all screwed up.I should soon be starting.
Got sort of off topic there....then tonight I did a 30 min run and 1/2 of Imax 3.I am so sleepy now and it is only 9:40.
I am working days all weekend so I have my meals packed and they are all good ones:) I just have to make the time thats all.I am hoping to get a run in tomorrow morning.
My cold sore isn't that bad.I am hoping that when I get up tomorrow morning it won't be worse.I have been putting alcohol on it all day.
Lori-2 Monthes...I think we have to get started! Dear Lord! Im not gonna look any different!
Shelly-We got snow yesterday 20 cms!Its gross.

Okay, I post this in the Daily Check-in but nobody replied and so I'm posting it here because I wanna get some WHOOT WHOOT action;)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I just got back from the most amazing run!!! I think I added about an extra mile to my normal route, so it was about five miles, and not only that, the part I added was a big hill, and I was really fast and... and... and... you're the only people who would understand this and so all the way I was thinking "I can't wait to get back and post". GO ENDORPHIN RUSH!

Now I'm off to do some weights!

I did my weights. Now I'm all clean and in my jammies and eating yummy cereal.:)

Edited to say Lori - that's AWFUL about the snowx(

WHOOT WHOOT !!!

Way to go Shelley!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

That is awesome! And we do understand how great it felt!

I remember the first time I did a whole 3 miles without stopping and sprinted to the end. It was such a feeling of accomplishment to not be DYING at the end of a run. I was absolutely exhuberant just like you! Way to go!!!

Go Shelley! Go Shelley! Go Shelley!

(picture me doing the happy dance right now in your honor!)

You will sleep well tonight my friend!!

:) Nicole

Good Morning,
Its strange to be up this early unless I haven't been to bed yet.I am trying to get my workouts in before work.Really, I only have to get up an extra 30 mins earlier.I am going to try and do a 40 min run,if I have time.That should be 4 miles.I went to bed last night at 4 but woke up a few times.
DH went out last night with his buddies, for green beer,I guess and got home around 3.I told him he should have stayed out b/c he wasn't tired and he tossed and turned,watched t.v,checked the alarm,fixed the sheets.....Dear Lori,I was drove.I was he would have just layed there.He is asleep now but I am thinking he won't want to get up in another hour.
I have my meals packed for today.I have enough shaked for the whole weekend at work (2 a day).Sandwich,fruit,yogurt/cottage cheese...no need for me to eat cookies and ice cream.I hope there is something to do this weekend b/c weekends are extremely boring up there.

Shelly-Thats great about your run.I use to check my runs in kms,and I can remember when I went from 10 kms to 14 kms.I was so proud of myself.I think I thought I could eat anything in the world and not gain an ounce.Now I think my body is use to running that far.When I am on the threadmill and I am just running, I try to do 6-7 miles.I have been doing along of interval running.I think that when I start running outside again,I am going to see a big improvement in my speed and endurance.I will find out when my running parner tells me to slow down!
How is everyone else? I will check the forum when I get to work.
I didn't check to see how my friend was on my lip.Friend? Not so much.

Everything has been going well here, except for the fact that we had snow last night. YUCK. But, it is supposed to start warming up, and hopefully spring will be here.

I am still sticking to my Firm Classics this week. I am kinda enjoying them. I haven't decided as to what I am going to do next week.

Eating has been very good, and clean. My husband called me "Slim" the other night. That was a very pleasant surprise!!!
Lori

Shelley, WTG on the run!!

Lori, congrats on the compliment, that is very nice.

Lori, your lunches sound yummy!

Last night I did IMAX3, it was difficult. I still had food in my belly, buy I finished. Today is running. I ate junk again yesterday. My goal for the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is to eat very clean and get this bloat off of me from my binge.

Have a nice day!

Lori

Nicole: Thanks for the happy dance:)

Lori: I'm looking forward to the day I can do 14 km!

Lori: What a great compliment! It sounds like you're doing a bit better.

Lori (boy, there sure are a lot of you!): Congrats on finishing Imax 3. It's a tough one.

Tonight I'm going to do KPC. And I received Low Max, Core Max and Muscle Max today. WHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.