Summer Check-In Tuesday Aug 9

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!

Okay so today was PUB and a 20 min run for the Aug 04 rotation. I did PUB }( and then subbed in 20 mins of circuit max cardio instead of the run. I finished up with Stretch Max # 1. Burned 214 calories with the CM cardio only. :)

I gave Joey a bath today, washed dishes, and now I am doing laundry.

Joey loves his baths...actually, it's not really the BATH he loves...(tho he never complains) but afterwards for some reason. When I pick up his soaking wet little butt and start wrapping him up in his towel he smiles like crazy! :+ It's sooo cute! Gotta play with him for a few minutes right after a bath coz he's just too darn happy not to! lol The other day he must have pee'd like 5 times while he was getting a bath...the little stinker! }( :+

I'm off to MIL's for dinner in about 90 minutes...weekly tradition for years! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

TTYL!:)

Wendy, Joey sounds so cute!

I am traveling today and may stop in the company gym later or do my "Brand New Butt" workout.... I am never attempting to take Cathe out of my house again, lol.

The GOOD news is my Orig Club Step comes tomorrow! I am psyched!!!!

Catch you later,
Marie

Oh Marie, I am sooo excited for you! I remember when my full size step came! I was ecstatic! Have fun with it! :)

Still haven't come across the missing dvd's? :-(

Hey guys!

Didn't get a workout in today - the exterminator was here this morning and we and the cat had to be out of the house for 4 hours (major flea problem since only 1 cat lives here now instead of the previous 4). Anyway, I had to take the little precious to my mother's house while we were waiting - and boy does she hate getting in that crate and going on a car ride!!! }(

Anyway, now I've got to move all the furniture back and put stuff away that we had to move on top of counters, tables, and other high places - plus, it's WAY too freakin' hot to do anything right now!!! I figure that I'll move BC to tomorrow. :)

Cleo :)

This thread is not long so I am just going to continue the check in for today on here and hopefully it will be seen...

Summer Check-In Wednesday August 10:

Today calls for PUB and 200 walking lunges...I think I just might be LIMPING after this one! }( Not to mention the DOMS I will probably have tomorrow!:eek: :7

Cleo---Fleas, huh? That stinks! x( :( So it's BC today? You go girl! Have fun! :+

I actually fear that we have some kind of unwelcomed critter skampering around our house at night when we are asleep. Twice now I have found little blackish/brown things that I can only describe as mouse droppings on my counter when I got up in the morning-this morning being the second time I have found them. Funny thing is that there are a few sugar packets out and they have not been touched but none the less, SOMETHING is relieving itself on my counter! EEEK! :eek: I am not AFRAID of mice or anything (I get much more spazzed out by spiders, etc.) but I don't need one taking up residence here. We barely have enough room for the 2 adults, one baby and one dog that live here already, ya know? lol

Well, off to make my 2nd cup of java! It's gonna be a later start on the work out today as I slept in this morning. :)

TTYL!

Ooh, Wendy, I feel for you with the mouse problem. We had a few mice at one of our old apts (very old house), and I didn't realize it until I saw the cat playing with one of her little mouse toys out of the corner of my eye - and then realized that her TOYS don't run away from her like this one did!!!

Hopefully, we've seen the last of the fleas - I have the unlucky tendency to always be the one person in a crowd who gets bit by any type of biting bugs, and so I've been regularly spraying my legs with bug spray a few times every day so that we can finish unpacking without the fleas eating me alive! So far, I haven't noticed any more around since the exterminator was here, and I would certainly be the first person to notice them!

I need some major motivation to do BC today like I said I would. I lazily waited till almost noon to get ready this morning, and it's too hot to work out! So, send me some workout vibes so I'll actually do it tonight when it's a little cooler!!!

Cleo :)

(((((WORK OUT VIBES COMING AT YA, CLEO!!!)))) :)

AAHHHHH! I just finished PLB and the 200 walking lunges I had on schedule for today. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be although I was getting pretty winded from the lunges so I had to stop a couple of times but I made it and my legs never hurt that bad at all!!! :):7 :+ Tomorrow will tell the tale when I see if I can walk or not when I get out of bed in the morning! }(

Now I have to grab some food before Joey wakes up HUNGRY!}( :9 }(

TTYS! :)

Hi all

Marie, did you get to try your new step yet?

Yesterday I attempted to start Aug 04 rotation. I did L&G but when I went to the apartment fitness center all the treadmills were being used (at 11 in the morning - weird, huh?) anyway I never had a chance to fit in the run.

But I need to start working out. L&G was pretty hard. I've regressed a bit in my fitness level. I want to work out today but I just got back from getting my hair cut and i love how it looks and want SO to see it when he gets home which won't be until 8 tonight. if he gets home right after 8 i'm going to work out. otherwise tomorrow.

Wendy, way to go with the lunges!!! I think if i attempted those right now I would not be able to walk.

ttyl

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.