Summer Check In - Thursday 8/11/05

Cleo

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Because I feel guilty about not doing BC yesterday, I am going to do the "Everything But Core" Premix right after I finish ME this morning. Shame on me! x( Oh well, at least it's feeling a "little" cooler right now (it's only going to be in the mid 80s today - whoo hoo!)

OK - I'll check back in after my w/o.

TTYL,
Cleo :)

Good morning ladies!

Enjoy your workouts, Cleo. Don't feel bad about missing BC. Since this move I am havng a hard time fitting in workouts.

Today I plan on continuing Aug 04 rotation and doing IMAX 1 and also add a run later in the day since I never got the chance to do that on Monday.

What's everyone else up to?

Jessica

Me again--

Just finished ME and BC. I didn't realize how fast BC goes by when you do the "Everything but Core" premix and then do abs at the end - I think I might do this combo again sometime.

Well, Jess, I think the fact that we're even trying to get our workouts in is a major deal, considering everything else we have to get done as far as moving in, etc. I don't know if you have to work full-time as well, but I'm lucky to have the summers off as a teacher, so that gives me some extra time to spend on this.

How's everybody else doing? Wendy, Marie, Kali (if you're back yet)?

We leave tomorrow night for the Cape, so I've got a lot of shopping, packing, and cleaning to do before then - talk to ya later!!!

Cleo, have fun on your vacation! How long will you be there? Do you have a home there? What grade do you teach?

I'm currently in grad school so no job to go to everyday but I have 4 interviews next week that I have been trying to prepare for and also have to complete the write on competition for law review.

Wendy, where are you?? Are you so sore from thsoe lunges that you can't make it to the computer?

I did Imax 1 today and was frustrated that I was huffing and puffing so much. I couldn't do all the explosive lunges in interval 8. grrr

SO and I are are meeting up with some of my friends at a bar tonight. I'm excited, I haven't seen most of them since I've been back. It'll be nice to get out of this chaotic apartment and have some fun.

Have a good night everyone

Jessica

Good Evening Ladies!

I did IMAX 2 and Coremax # 2 today. I am still following the aug 04 rotation but I have to substitute for certain things I don't have.

Sorry I wasn't around earlier. I went out to meet my old college roommate to catch up for a couple of hours. Don't get to see her much. It was nice.

Now I'm pooped. Joey will be eating at about 8:30 for the last time tonight. After that I am hoping he mellows so that I can mellow too...sleeping would be even better!:)

Cleo-Have fun on vacation!

Jessica-I am happy to report that I suffered no DOMS from those lunges!!!:) Hope you have fun tonight with your friends!

I wonder when Kali comes back??

TTYL!:)

Jessica, we're going to be there for a week and are renting a house with some friends - I can't wait!!! I'm a total sun baby, so I'll probably end up lying on the beach every day :7 . I just hope the weather will be nice!

I currently teach high school English, but it hasn't been very long since my grad school days - now I have to get up at the crack of dawn every week day, and I am just NOT a morning person! But, I do love my job and I have a regular paycheck now! Good luck with your interviews! What position(s) are you going for?

Well, back to cleaning and getting ready for our trip - the sneaky lady at Bath & Body Works totally talked me into getting $75 worth of pedicure and bath products today, so I have to play with those tonight, too! }( :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.