Suggestions for slide and glides

Amazing how this problem solved itself!

I just used the holiday sale special (15% discount AND free international shipping) to buy the S&Gs and 3 LIS dvds. Plus the S&Gs were today's special deal too.....it was meant to be!!

Can't wait to start sliding and gliding......

cheers Rosemarie

Peer Tree said:

I just used the holiday sale special (15% discount AND free international shipping) to buy the S&Gs and 3 LIS dvds. Plus the S&Gs were today's special deal too.....it was meant to be!!

cheers Rosemarie

WooHoooo Rosemarie!!! It's gonna be a slip-sliding Christmas in your home! Have fun...they are a blast! S&G is soooo much FUN!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

cheers Rosemarie

yay!!!!! I am a big fan of the discs! Actually, I'm starting to get really protective of them.......my 2 1/2yr old daughter plays with them and I am afraid she will "hurt them" and so now I hide them from her.

Enjoy Slide & Glide!! It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but when you get the hang of it, it's soooo much fun. And expect a lovely visit from DOMS :eek:

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.