Substitute for medicine ball?

Brit-Josie

Cathlete
Hi,

I know the Terminator dvd calls for a medicine ball, however I don't have one and don't even know where on earth I could get one here in the UK....does anyone have any substitute ideas, or could I just use a light dumbbell?

Many thanks,
Josie

I have seen Cathe's crew use a dumbell or a weight plate...the terminator DVD is awesome!...:)...Carole

I don't know how safe this is or anything, but when I was visiting my family over the holidays, I borrowed my mom's 8# bowling ball to use in Bootcamp. It's exactly the same size, but no rubber coating on the outside. Worked great!

:D

Hi Brit-Josie

I'm the same as you - I've just got the BB and Intensity series' through and when previewing some of it - Terminator I think - I spotted one of Cathe's team using a dumbell so I thought I'd do that.

I have found a number of places you can buy them on line in the UK - let me know if you want any site addresses Brit-Josie.

I, myself, have just completed KPC. This was my first foray in Cathe world this side of New Year as I've been trying to recover from a cascade of illnesses. So other than cycling to and from work I've been taking it slow.

KPC certainly woke me up though!:eek: Very cool!!

Cheers
WebGirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.