Substitue for Low Impact Challenge

Tedster

Could anyone tell me if substituting a kickbox DVD for the Low Impact Challenge DVD in the LIS Rotation would give me the same great results that other 'pears' found with the LIS Rotation. I have all the DVD's in that series with the exception of LIC.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Cyd

LIC is really a step workout, not a kickbox or MMA style workout. Do you do step? Its a bit athletic imo. Do you have AS?

LIC is a steady-state step workout with a nice focus on the LB. If you can do any steady-state step (Rhythmic Step, Athletic Step, Step Blast, ect) then replace it with that. If not, then yes IMO kickboxing is a perfectly acceptable alternative. You'll work the legs too, which is of course an added bonus for us "pears" ;). You won't hinder your results, don't worry :).

Good luck!

Last edited:
LIC sub

Thank you both for your help.

I actually do not have the DVD's you mentioned. I do have KPC and Cathe's other kickbox DVD.

Natasha, do you think it would be worth purchasing the LIC dvd from LIS series or would LO MAX or kickbox above suffice?

Thank you,

Cyd

Thank you both for your help.

I actually do not have the DVD's you mentioned. I do have KPC and Cathe's other kickbox DVD.

Natasha, do you think it would be worth purchasing the LIC dvd from LIS series or would LO MAX or kickbox above suffice?

Thank you,

Cyd

I think Low Max or any kickbox w/o will be more than adequate. Actually, if I had to chose only 1 step w/o to tone my legs/glutes, it would be Low Max :eek:.

As far as purchasing LIC, how do you feel about complex-step? I personally like it, but it does have a learning curve. Can you get by without it? Of course! If you want a challenge and don't mind learning some new step-choreo, then go for it :D. Look at the video clip and see if it is something you might be interested in.

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.