STS ruined me!!!

faith4us

Cathlete
Now that I have one week left of M3 I am so upset!!!!:)

I have no desire to do any other programs out there. STS is the best I have ever seen and just feel like nothing else compares. Everything else seems too easy now and I have no idea what to do after next week.

Maybe someday Cathe will come out with STS 2 or even a new Mesocycle to add in to the mix.

I have got to figure out what I am going to do next. :)

Yes I felt exactly like that when I finished 3 weeks ago. I had the week break and then started to do CLX and was not very happy. CLX was too short, didn't like the compound exercises etc. But now I am into it and enjoying it especially the interval w/o's. Tho I am looking forward to getting back to STS in the fall. Thought I might also give myself a couple of weeks of a yoga/pilates and cardio rotation.

I felt the same way, so I took about 10 days off from STS, and then went right back into it, although this time I'm doing the undulating rotation, and I am enjoying it, I like mixing up the weeks like this, so every week I get to enjoy a different meso style.

I forgot just how much those meso2 legs make me sweat, I was sweating buckets from that one this morning!

I would LOVE to see an STS 2 in a couple of years, I can't even imagine what kind of routine would be better than this.

Ditto - I'm still floundering around trying to find the perfect rotation 'til STS Cardio comes out!!!

i am doing the august 5 bootcamp rotation which has lots of cardio,some of it long like bootcamp twice,hsc plus high intensity drills of km,imax3 +20 terminators,etc.exactly what i need because i wasnt doing much cardio during sts.because of this rotation i have started running on the treadmill 3 miles.fri 5 miles.being able to accomplish that has made me want to do more

laura

I'm glad that I am not the only one!!

I am looking forward to some more cardio for a bit and more abs. I didn't work my abs as much as I would have liked while doing STS. I kind of wish the abs were wored into each of the workouts. That would have made it to where I would have done them no matter what.

I think I might do the undulating rotation next soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.