STS recovery week?

buneknek

Cathlete
So what did you do or planning to do for recovery week? What is the best, should i do yoga? Cardio? Circuit trng?

This week is my recovery week:D I have been taking it easy. I did the cardio from the CTX series/yoga, walking my dogs plus abs! That's it!

Hope this helps!

I took my first recovery week recently and my only rule was no heavy lifting. I ended up concentrating on cardio and core! Do what works for you! There's no set rules for this. :)

I'm going to continue with cardio, I guess whatever mood I'm in that day, and I want to get in high reps once and the new Patrick G. dvd I bought once.

I bought the supreme 90 day workout for 20 bucks so I think I'll be doing some of that DVD. Best deal ever, couldn't pass it.

I am coming up on my first recovery week. I have actually done STS several times but admit skipped recovery week :rolleyes:. This time around I am giving it a whirl. I toatlly get the need for recovery week but admit I am having a REALLy hard time wrapping my mind around it. I'm thinking this will be the toughest part of STS - committing to recovery week ;)

I am coming up on my first recovery week. I have actually done STS several times but admit skipped recovery week :rolleyes:. This time around I am giving it a whirl. I toatlly get the need for recovery week but admit I am having a REALLy hard time wrapping my mind around it. I'm thinking this will be the toughest part of STS - committing to recovery week ;)

Spoken like a true "Cathelete"!!!!:p

I was super spent after disc 12, and that really snuck up on me, I took off the following 2 days entirely then yesterday I did Powerstrike 4 and today High Reps. Tomorrow will be cardio, not sure what yet, and still hoping to fit in the new Patrick G.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back