Sts plyo legs or x train cardio legs?

Viola1625

Cathlete
I am trying to choose between STS Plyo legs and Xtrain cardio legs. Which one should I get? Which will work me most? Are they different enough to get both?

I bought STS as a set, so I'm not sure if you get all four Plyo Leg workouts with your order, or if you have to choose from one of the weeks. I did both Cardio Leg Blast and Plyo Legs this week, and they are similar, but feel very different. PL always gives me DOMS. I didn't get that after CLB, but I've only done it once. Is there any way you could get both? : )

I am trying to choose between STS Plyo legs and Xtrain cardio legs. Which one should I get? Which will work me most? Are they different enough to get both?

Both are awesome & quite similar, but different too!! Plyo Legs is 30 seconds (about) of plyometrics cardio followed by 12 reps of a leg exercises (with moderate to heavy weights). Cardio Blast Legs is designed the same way, however, the cardio segments are a bit longer and somewhat more like a combo. For example, in Plyo Legs, Cathe might do 30 seconds of air jacks, in Cardio Leg Blast it's 2 plyo jacks followed by 4 air jacks 8X. Also the weighted exercises are more reps too in CLB.

Here's the other thing, if you buy the DVD you are getting more with CLB....there are tons of premixes on there, in addition, a core workout and the 100 Hip thrust Challenge.

They will both work you, I love them both...but since I am doing CLB now I am loving it and it is super fun!!!

I bought STS as a set, so I'm not sure if you get all four Plyo Leg workouts with your order, or if you have to choose from one of the weeks. I did both Cardio Leg Blast and Plyo Legs this week, and they are similar, but feel very different. PL always gives me DOMS. I didn't get that after CLB, but I've only done it once. Is there any way you could get both? : )

Thanks so much!I think I would choose one of the weeks..disk 35 maybe?? I may get both, along with B & G, if they are different enough.

Both are awesome & quite similar, but different too!! Plyo Legs is 30 seconds (about) of plyometrics cardio followed by 12 reps of a leg exercises (with moderate to heavy weights). Cardio Blast Legs is designed the same way, however, the cardio segments are a bit longer and somewhat more like a combo. For example, in Plyo Legs, Cathe might do 30 seconds of air jacks, in Cardio Leg Blast it's 2 plyo jacks followed by 4 air jacks 8X. Also the weighted exercises are more reps too in CLB.

Here's the other thing, if you buy the DVD you are getting more with CLB....there are tons of premixes on there, in addition, a core workout and the 100 Hip thrust Challenge.

They will both work you, I love them both...but since I am doing CLB now I am loving it and it is super fun!!!

This is very helpful, as I am new to Cathe! I may get both. I was hoping the bonus workouts came on the downloads, as I can't seem to find them separately (B&G bonus downloads are sold separately). Do the bonus workouts come on the X train downloads? I was hoping to install the workout blender and work from that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.