STS Meso#03 Squat Rack Legs

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Im trying to locate a youtube clip of this workout but I can't find it. Can some one point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

I don't think there are any. Before I bought STS I tried to find some and never did. It's the same every week I think. 4 sets of squats, 4 sets of deadlifts, 4 sets of front squats, and 4 sets of static lunges. Each week is a different rep count and a weight increase. I just got to Mesocycle 2 so I haven't done this yet. Hope this helps a little.

Just did this a few days ago, haven't been able to walk since :eek::eek::eek:

Same here I have had great result combining STSSR to my routines. :)))
It does hit muscles really good with a safe heavy weight selection.
Lunges hit quads and glutes with instant response keeping constant muscle activation.

I love STS Squat Rack. Although it just contains traditional weight lifting exercises, it's a great master piece for those who lift at home. There's nothing coming close to the production quality cathe offers.

Shame it never got reviewed and discussed on here.

Update as of 06/09/2013 now the video is working:
http://youtu.be/2Fb0ZCRb44c

Last edited:
I recently did these discs for the first time and I have to say each disc is exceptionally great because Cathe gives excellent pointers on form, stretching, challenges etc. and the results are amazing!
Cathe may have reviewed these discs (it's somewhere on Cathe TV under STS week ??) when she did the STS along with her viewers back when it first came out? She doesn't really show you the dvd just answers viewers questions.

Monika

Hi SNM,

I have tried to view the squat video.
It's not working. Message prompted: "private video"

I was trying to to view from my android mobile phone/ cellphone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back