STS- Fit Chicks, 3/9

looking good

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Well I started Mesco Cycle 2 yesterday and I have a warm feeling in my chest and shoulders this morning. Did anyone else start this weekend?

The time change killed me this morning to get up for work! :confused:

Today is Cardio Day....may do Rymthic Step tonight....

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Therese

Morning!

I start Meso 2 tonight. I printed the card yesterday, and it doesn't look THAT bad, as long as you look at the exercises individually. When I look at them as a whole group - GULP!! I have a feeling tomorrow morning I will be looking for the Advil. I am also doing weights and plates abs this evening, and am thinking that may be a little difficult with jelly arms, but we shall see.

Have a wonderful day!
Nan

Good morning ladies!

DH and I start Mesocycle 2 today. We have cardio today and weights tomorrow. We changed our off days to Fridays and I think it will be a welcome change. :)

We are looking forward to getting back to it. The Active Recovery Week was good and we definitely didn't sit still. :)

DH has lost 23 lbs since January, and I have lost 10 lbs. Talk about results!!!! We are so happy! :eek:

Nan,
You may want to do the abs before disc 13, when I did that workout my triceps and shoulders were on fire!! For those particular muscle groups the last exercise is done to failure, so you will definitely have jelly arms.

Brenda

Holy CARP! Meso #2, Disc 13 done! And what a difference! My arms are like total toast !!

I can definitely feel and see the difference on the exercises and moves from Meso 1, how about you guys? The 60 second rests felt like vacation. Reminded me of S&H a bit.

I couldn't do my weight card 70% weights all the time. I mean, there was no way I could tricep kickback 18 lbs!!! :eek: I did 16 instead, which was really hard. And then the overhead extensions on the ball, I did 9#'s instead of 11. I tried 11 and I could NOT even send it down without failing ONCE!

The time change has totally thrown me today, plus the fact that I was "canceled" from work last night :D and my kids are off from school today. I'm so discombobled :eek:

Melissa
... HOLY RESULTS! That's amazing for your and your DH!!!! Good for you guys!!

Hey Chris! I know...we changed the batteries in the scale, because we thought it was a mistake! :)

Your message excited me for weights tomorrow night! I told DH that the rests were a little longer this cycle and he was happy too! Hopefully we will be able to take a sip of water AND get the next exercise's weights! :)

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a nice rest week because I sure did. I just added some extra cardio for the week.

Well I did disk 13 this morning and really loving this Meso. I like the 1 minute rest. I did great with all my chest work could of went up but didn't. I did have to go down on both shoulders and tri's from what my workout card said. There was no way I could have use 15 on the alternating shoulders and 15 for kickback. So I use 12.

OK yesterday I went hiking with my husband and son and fell and twisted my ankle. Now it is all swollen and black and blue. When I fell the first thing I said to my husband was oh know how am I going to do STS. I think I will switch and do legs on Friday instead of Wednesday. Well have a great day everyone:).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.