STS first time!

Hiho. Work was insane. I didn't leave till 3. Darkness is approaching pretty fast when I get home so late! Yikes.

Marie, great to hear from you and that all's status quo!

Hi Colleen!

Carolyn, that's got to be the #1 reason why people stop going to PT--no new exercises, or ones you can do on your own at home, or neglect! How disappointing! Take charge and 'direct' him on Wednesday. My lady always had a concurrent appt but kept an eye on everything.
Oh, it's XT Cardio Leg Blast! Quite plyo-ish.
Better go.

good evening today was absolutely crazy patients were everywhere I had to leave early today to take boots to the vet he has a UTI again he has crystals and lots of blood in his urine so that gave him an antibiotic shot that lasts for 2 weeks and changed his prescription cat food so hopefully this will get it under control I have to take him back in 2 weeks no one month for a follow up urinalysis to see if the crystals are dissolving.....

I'm now at home....and I need to workout....I too have a hard time figuring out abbreviated workouts....lol

Carolyn....take charge at pt....because if its just stuff you can do at home....why pay to go? I too want to run....but my hips have never felt better....I thought to myself over the weekend....is it the stretching or not running....hmmm....maybe I should go for a run to see....but then my husband said....why would you want to cause yourself pain....u know you haven't been stretching that much....lol

He he he.....its like he knows me or something!

Do y'all have the stretch max DVD? I do,...but have never done it....I was wondering if it was good?

Be back after dinner....its almost dark!

Carolyn. We had a fantastic time on Halloween. Since we don't have a lot of houses in our phase of the neighborhood yet we left candy and a sign out and we all went together. We went with our next door neighbors and our soon to be neighbors moving in this month. DS was a nija and DD was. Cowgirl.

I'm sorry to hear about boots missy. I hope he feels better soon.

Remember last week went I said I felt like I was getting sick. Yup I caught a cold. It felt like it look forever for it to come on fully. Im tired, congested, runny eyes. Yuck. On and the bags under my eyes. Yikes!!

Oh one more update. I finished ballet body BBPSII last week. Don't ask me why but I started Brazil but lift this week. I just felt like doing something different. Strange but I'm actually enjoying it. [emoji54]

Wow, Colleen, 10 is a milestone. She must be so excited herself!
Keep rambling! When did you buy BBL? Congrats on finishing BBPSII!
Sucks on the cold. Zinc, garlic, chicken soup, sleep, fluids...

Jean, what are you talking about!? No way! I post all the time!

Dh and I went food shopping after filling his tank. I bought some beef for stew; ds asked for it--he wants it with egg noodles.

Voting tomorrow. Haven't even read up on the ballot questions carefully yet.
Better go to bed

Good morning....I'm up and cycling....tonight I will start a cathe rotation....not sure which one....but I shall research it.... I'm kinda tired as Boots had me up a lot last night....when he don't feel well...he wants my attention. ...as he is mommas boy....but he did go pee last night....so that's good....

Colleen...happy early 10th...glad to hear you are enjoying a new workout....I hope u feel better....my hubby is battling that mess now!

Be back in a bit.....happy tuesday!

Good (cloudy) morning. Hard to motivate when it's like that. But guess what? I've already started a split pea with ham in the crockpot! So proud of myself. :D
I do have Stretch Max and certainly don't use it enough. (I have most of Hardcore Series except for Low Max--yuck-- and Muscle Max.)

Missy, do you actually see crystals when Mr Boots pees? Poor guy. Hope is steadily improving.

Colleen, oil pulling draws down some of the puffiness under eyes.

Heading to my PA job in just over half an hour. Have a fresh pot of DD coffee to get me going.
Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon..... Im busy working! :mad: LOL

I do love to cook, Jean... not sure where it comes from as my family is not much in the healthy department nor cooking! Oh well, its one thing Tim and I love to do together...cook! Do check out her site...she has lots of recipes and I think she has her own cooking show on the cooking network...I think....

Im ready for 5 oclock.... I am battling a lot of crazy non sense b/s right now... trying to get different rates for medical insurance for employees as our group plan went up 32% for 2015.... OMG...that's a lot... its an additional yearly cost of $24,000.... it is not a cost we can NOT swallow.... but I have all these deadlines....and no real answers as everything is so expensive.... ERRRR :mad:

I haven't even had time to research my rotation....and that is the important decision right now....not other people....hehehehe:p

Carolyn....let us know how your apt goes! ;)

bbl!!!!

Jean, those are exciting finds!
I only drink about 4-5 oz of coffee. Caffeine I'm sensitive to.
Split peas are already split for you and so economical to buy! Cook with ham! Delish.
I love stroganoff too and haven't made it in yrs!
Going to take Ds to piano shortly. Bbl

Hey everyone :)

I did 4DS Double Cardio Step today....nothing makes a step fan happier lol.

We walked to storytime this morning. B rode on my back in the Ergo carrier :) We had fun!

Then lunch with my dad. Love him but he was never really around when I was a kid so we are not super close.

B is working on a nap now. I'm afraid he is close to being done with them. He never naps more than an hour and a half and hates going down. Eek! Love my mommy son time but I look forward to nap time to lol. Is that bad to say?!!!

Missy- Sorry about Boots! Feel better soon!

Time to get some work done on my Shutterfly album.

Glad you're appointment went well Carolyn!!!

Oh good, yeah I just got him up and we read some books. He is playing nicely now. He was in his room for 45m and didn't fall asleep...he was quiet though so that's good. I just thought he would nap until he was at least three. Oh well!

Marie, that seems soon for B to stop napping but every child is different. What's important is that he has quiet time and it sounds like you're doing a fab job with that. When they don't need napping anymore and you force them, they end up sleeping less at night or waking early. I'd cry too though! I loved nap time. With ds1 I had only Fridays off and you should have seen me counting the hours till we both napped!:D:confused:
Dh and I just voted. Carolyn, do you have to show ID in NH? I saw Scott Brown in the news whipping out his ID. We don't in MA.

Carolyn, I'm so happy to hear that you're not dying.:D Was this the gynecological issue you were very concerned about?

My neighbor had given me that tip about using sirloin tips for stroganoff too.

Work was productive, but in some ways very scattered. He jumped all over the place. I made $73 worth of copies at a Kinko:confused:! Absurdly expensive.
It's so dark so soon. Very difficult to adjust.

How fun, Jean! Idk how to play that.
I try to do my nightly shoulders/stretches/yoga/Bikram thingies. Feels so good on my shoulders. Need to continue now. Took a break to post:D.
Sheltering Rain could be JJMoyes' first book. It is good, as usual. I'm almost done.
ETA: Dh doesn't respect my OP! No one in this household does. The Peanut Gallery laugh or snicker. I get no respect! My benefits give me the last laugh! Ha.

Carolyn, so great you went to bed early. Hope you rest easy tonight too with your clean bill of health.

My soup was a bit too watery. I overcompensated for adding more split peas. Still delicious though. My stomach looks 5 months preggo!
I plan on AOLIH with BS Sh in the am. That's the only workout that offers that UB segment with a premix.

Last edited:
Good cloudy morning. Again. Such a downer. But November is the least sunny month:(. Must plod through.
Carolyn, good girl for not picking up your phone! I fall into that trap too. These electronic devices are so insidious! How's your pain?
Have PT give you exercises you couldn't possibly do at home because of specialized equipment or etc.
Get thee outside! Beat the rain!

I did do AOLIH and BS Sh, skipping the disc exercises since it would take too much time. As the days go by, I seem to be starting Cathe later and later. I must stick to 6:55!

Last edited:
Jean, wow, she has written a lot of books. Thanks for the list since I will need to get the next one! I very much like her style of writing, and how she reveals plots or events in indirect ways.
I love thrift stores, especially the furniture part!
Ouch, how did you break a tooth?

Carolyn, I like that the PT guy seems to know what he's doing. What's better is that he's expecting you'll get back to your fitness level! Hooray!

I meant to say that while doing shoulder presses (8 lbs) I can't extend my arms all the way straight up yet! Nor in rear delts. I've still got a little bit to heal.
Mild but cloudy. I got off at 2. Not bad today. Even managed to pull out all the dying plants off a veggie bed.

Carolyn- What the heck is galumpkis? Whatever it is I'm sure it's good :)

Jean- I need to but some chalk paint for b. He would love a chalkboard. Bummer it's expensive.

Betty- Darn shoulders! Hope they heal quick. One of my elbows clicks during push ups sometimes but doesn't hurt. Annoying nonetheless!

CSS today before b's toddler class.

Lazy day at home. Last load of laundry just finished...suppose I best get it before it gets wrinkled.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.