STS first time!

OMG...Carolyn...I am so jealous....I want some fall weather....I cant wait!!!!!!!!! Your trip sounds wonderful.....and I cant see anything without my glasses....hehehe... I would walk into a wall!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Oh...my copay if $50 also...that's why I self diagnosis!!! LOL:p

Good morning! Having my breakfast. It's a very pleasant dry-air day. I have the windows open and laundry going. Wait, it just clouded up!
Ds has his 15-yr pediatric appt late morn, and we both have piano this afternoon. I have been very bad with practicing.

Do you guys use the Cathe app or access the forums on your browser from your phone? I stopped using the former last year, and now the latter is the problematic one.:mad:

Carolyn, I have been getting large print books for a number of years now!:D Is your distance vision perfect? Mine is quite blind but if I remove my contacts or glasses I can put small-print books up close and be able to read it. Can't you? I have been able to fend off reading glasses for now. (Fingers crossed)
$50 is sooo steep! The thing is, at home when I lift my arms to do everyday things, I can't see any improvements. It's frustratingly out of reach!
I wasn't aware of any tap talk thingie.

Missy, the Vibrams sound like a great option if you're normally barefoot.

You guys see Cathe mention she will open up her studios to let other people film workouts?

Can't remember what else, damn it.

Last edited:
Betty- I totally hate not being able to see past posts. I've heard of the tap thing but never looked any further into it.

Missy- I love working out barefoot but I know what you mean. Do those shoes go inbetween your toes?! I don't think I would like that. Hmmm maybe XTrain. 90 days is forever though so maybe do the 30 day. I was just looking at it last night actually and there is one program where everyday, or 6 days a week I think, you do cardio and then one body part which is only 15m. They mentioned splitting it into a morning and evening workout. Might work out good for your schedule.

Carolyn- Sounds so lovely!!! Nothing better than vacation with family. And yes a robe is much needed here lol. I'll have to look into that one.

Trying to convince myself to get to the basement. Thinking XTrain Legs. Never done it.

Meeting my dad at Culvers for lunch. Ewww. Do they have that anywhere else?! Its a burger place. They do have good salads at least. His suggestion of course.

Marie, get thee to XT Legs! I enjoyed it yesterday!
No such place here.
Shoes go in between toes. Rather ugly.:D

Testing out the Cathe app again. If I remember correctly the paragraphs did not separate during the edit mode. Let me try.
Nope, still problematic! Grrrrr

Betty- I totally hate not being able to see past posts. I've heard of the tap thing but never looked any further into it.

Missy- I love working out barefoot but I know what you mean. Do those shoes go inbetween your toes?! I don't think I would like that. Hmmm maybe XTrain. 90 days is forever though so maybe do the 30 day. I was just looking at it last night actually and there is one program where everyday, or 6 days a week I think, you do cardio and then one body part which is only 15m. They mentioned splitting it into a morning and evening workout. Might work out good for your schedule.

Carolyn- Sounds so lovely!!! Nothing better than vacation with family. And yes a robe is much needed here lol. I'll have to look into that one.

Trying to convince myself to get to the basement. Thinking XTrain Legs. Never done it.

Meeting my dad at Culvers for lunch. Ewww. Do they have that anywhere else?! Its a burger place. They do have good salads at least. His suggestion of course.

So unfair. No rain at all here!
Got in one Tango episode. I'll go put t'kettle on.;)
Putted about in yard for a wee bit too. What a comfortable day!
That is weird about Marie's post!
A steep hike is good for L&G!;)

So weird about my post. Creepy even!

Carolyn-Good hike. And good lunch.

Betty-Never heard of Tango. I do need a new show now that the Bachelorette is over.

I had a plain cheeseburger and a side salad at Culver's. They have good salads but they probably have more calories than what I had.

Wow where is everyone?! I'm bored lol. Ds is napping and dh is working out in the garage.

I did Circuit Blast this morning. Storytime and then a walk around a lake. Then we found a bench swing and had a snack. Love my one on one time with the little dude.

Hi to everyone!

Hiya. I did LL&A standing and barre premix. Then worked till 2:30. Will catch up on another Last Tango in Halifax. (Marie, it's a British series. Did you crack open XT Legs?)
It is a fabulous day! Sunny and dry! It was cool this morning when I woke. Nothing compared with what's to come in winter.:confused:
Omg, I just figured out how to turn the previous posts back on when I reply. I must have hit the down arrow by accident!:mad:

Wait what, you figured out how to see previous posts as you're replying? How?

XTrain Legs rocks! I really found no dread and my legs were shaking at the end :)

Last edited:
I'm not using a phone though. I'm on a tablet on Cathe.com using my Safari browser. Below the Reply to Thread box, there is Topic Review; on the right there's an arrow pointing down. Hit that and it will open up all the posts. Hope that is your issue.

Nope, I have the Samsung Galaxy S3. That's cool that you can see them on the iPhone.

Hello DOMS in my legs. I haven't been this sore in awhile and I like it.

Off to bed. I work days tomorrow and Sunday.

Hiya. Sunny and not-humid day. Pleasant unless you're moving too much, like dh. Then you sweat profusely.
Carolyn, I imagine you might be home already. Sounded like a perfect vacation week.
Jean, you must be home by now. How are you? And dh?

Good afternoon....yesterday we got to leave work at 3:30.....hehehehe....so I went grocery shopping....then last night tim and I just hung at house.....I was on a mission to clean my closet....and then I tackled tims dresser.....I was having an ocd moment. ... I have cleaned my entire house....it looks so good.... happy happy!!! Now...I'm in process of redecorating our bedroom..... I'm thinking of nrw furniture as ours is very old....and I don't like it!!! I do like our bed though.....so hubby said he could paint it Whatever color I need it..... he Is so good at that stuff!!! So the wheels arw turning!!! Lol

It is freaking hot....horribly. .... just want to stay indoors. .... we did ride motorcycle this morning to farmers market and I got some produce.....yum yum! !!!

Tonight aftet dinner (which is grilled burgers and a salad) we have to go to town. ....

Be back.....have a nice Saturday evening! !!!

Good morning....up and on treadmill!!!! Hehehe....gonna run a bit....and that will make me very happy!!!!

Have a nice Sunday!!!!

Good Sunday morning! Great day!
Missy, do you sleep later on weekends??:p
Not much going on. Had belgian waffles, eggs, tater tots, coffee for breakfast.:p
Enjoy the day, friends!

Hey :)

Busy weekend on the mom baby unit. I did get my 2- 30 minute walks in though. Just reporting in my workouts ;)

Off to give report to the evening nurses and then home to hang with my boys :)

Goos morning.....its monday...errr....today starts my 2 weeks working front desk....omg.....

Betty.....I get up at 7 or 7:30 on weekends.....

Yesterday my friend and her boyfriend and tim and I rode our motorcycle s to reed bingham state park and walked the nature trails..... then we were racing home and 10 minutes before we got home we got stuck in thw thunder showers!!! It was kinda nice as we were extwmwly hot.....but it was nice to gwt home!!!

Carolyn....I lovw getting deals.... always makes mw feel like I can get more for my money....hehehehe

Have a nice monday!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.