STS Check In Disc 7....

183 huh? I could have sworn there were a thousand pushups. I did disc 7 yday and am so sore today I can't lift my arms, much more so than the last two weeks of chest, shoulders and biceps. After the one-legged sit-n-stands in last week's STS leg workup, I can finally walk again without pain! Loving STS even with all the pain!

Disc 7 is now done! One word: I HATE pushups. God - I thought they were never gonna end! On disc 1 I did the 30, but here I only managed 25... otehr than that I did them all (on my knees), but elmo and straddle pushups are a problem. Everything else went according to plan, I lifted according to my 1 RM and it feld good - again, with exception of the pushups!!! Not too sore today, just feel my chest a little.
The program is flying fast. Its the 3rd week already and it feels like I just started yesterday. Isnt it always like that in life. So far I cant report any good news, just some doms, water retention and 2-3lbs weight increase. I am not worried yet, but if it continues like that......................
sigh.
Plugging along: Krasy

Disc 7 - DONE!!

Suprisingly - after all my complaints - pushups are starting to get - dare I say it - EASIER?!?! OK, not easy but definitely more manageable. I am able to do more and more on my toes. All in all Disc 7 was a great workout. Could I possibly be looking forward to Disc 10 next week to see how much more my pushups improve??

Maria

good but the hardest

I thought the first two weeks was easy, but not the third. I loved it because I found this disc more challenging.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.