STS BodyRockers - Week of July 29th

Good morning All!!

Well I didn't do yoga as planned yesterday(Thur), my daughter borrowed tapout xt from someone at work & gave it to me so I tried it. I did some of Buns & Guns, some of Cardio XT & all of Plyo XT. Good workouts, but what is it workouts led by men? I guess they just don't care about having good music. If it had pumping music that matched the moves it would be great instead of good.

Katie, I'm thinking about joining the gym, my daughter wants me to do the mud run with her,(This is the website
usmcmudrun.org). but after checking out the website, I might have to rethink that. :p I was going to join the gym so I could train for it. It is irritating when your form is better than the instructor's.

Wendy, what are you getting done to your hair, perm? cut? I forgot to look at Blue Voltage, I'll check it out this weekend.

If I don't "talk" to you anymore have a great weekend All!! :D

Last edited:
Wiggie:: I had heard that the Tap Out work outs are very good but was never told anything about the music. I am not a stickler for music though so that wouldn't make or break any decision to purchase that set...which BTW I have no interest in at the moment and I would like to keep it that way! :p LOL Today's hair apptmnt is the whole shebang...cut color hi/lo lights! I usually go every 3 months on average and just get it all done at once so I don't have to spend my life in the hair salon. :rolleyes: Likewise, I only go once a month to get my nails done- fingers and toes at the same time and done! :D I'm efficient like that! ;)

K, time for me to leave! BBL though!:cool:

Hi there,
I'm in Texas but have my iPod touch and so I can keep up with you all and at least check in quick:). DH is working so I ran and walked on the hotel gym treadmill and then did a 10 minute ab workout. Sound like you all are getting in some great workouts!
Have a great Friday:). DH is off the next few days, so not sure when I'll be on again, but have a great weekend, I go home Monday pm.

Kris

Hello.

Back to FINALLY report my work out! I got home from my hair appointment at 11 but dragged my butt on which work out to do until 1pm! :rolleyes: Ended up deciding on popping CrossFire in, starting at the beginning (no premix) and seeing how far I decided to go. Well I finished it. In full. For the first time. EVER. Finally! :p Then I did Yoga Relax Premix #1. Great work out! :D

Time for a shower now but first I gotta say hello to Kris and wish her a great w/e with her hubby in TX!

BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Last edited:
Good Morning and Happy Saturday Girls!:D

I am feeling slight twinges of DOMS in my LB from doing CRF y'day. :)

Today's work out is leaning towards this lower body LF work out:: Smoke & Ashes Workout - Lower Body Routine : @LovingFit and a good yoga session. I could go to the gym with DH for cardio but after CRF y'day I'm thinkin' I'll be skipping that! :p LOL

Not sure what the plan is for our day. I need to get to the store to see if I can pick up a summer dress for our cruise next week so I may bribe my boys into coming with me somehow. :p Actually, DH needs no bribing b/c he loves the store I want to go to. It's filled with clothes that he really likes. ;);)

Ok, I guess that's all for now but I'll be back!:cool:

Wow. I guess I'm talking to myself this weekend! :p

Where is everyone?? :confused:

This morning I did High Reps 39 min upper body premix but skipped the abs and stretch and moved on to cardio only from High Step Challenge. I also used HSC's stretch to finish up. Continuing to feel my upper body since I finished my w/o at about 10:20am so I guess I worked hard enough! ;) I was supposed to work upper at the gym with DH this morning but we overslept, forcing us to go to a later Mass which means we wouldn't be able to get to the gym before the childcare area closed so he will go by himself this afternoon...

K, that's all for now. Hopefully tmrw morning this place will come back to life!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.