STS BODYROCKERS-week of January 22 :)

Zuzanna posted her 2nd ZWOD today! Looks awesome! Gonna do it this weekend! :D

5 manmakers
20 low burpee hops
10 twisted push ups
25 competition sit ups

x3 rounds for time!

Yeah baby! You go girl! Zuzanna still rocks! ;)

Last edited:
*SIGH* M3 is over :(

So sad to see it go....

Today was TB, and I swear every time I do that workout, I wonder what in the world I was thinking?! :mad: My supporting leg was giving me fits! I keep thinking it'll get easier, but apparently, that's a no-go.

I'll be on my rest week until next Wed, and I plan on taking it e.a.s.y :cool: until then, lol. Today was about as hard as its gonna get. I see lots of stretching in my future, and I'm actually really looking forward to it after doing the extra 2 wks of M3.

Forgive my absence this week, I have been battling a head cold all weak, and I feel stuffy and headachy and sore throaty...They do make decongestants for this, and I have been on them and Zicam- hoping to lick this thing.

This didn't keep me from celebrating my birthday on Wednesday- I had a most extravagant day at Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa for a mani, pedi & massage-- so worth it! WW check in- lost 0.6lbs, ate cake and went to bed.

Still a bit stuffy this morning, will be back later for checkins.

Bridget

Good Morning.

BR Challenge Day 2 of Week 4...DONE with sore muscles and all! :eek: WOOT! :D

Kiki:: Enjoy your recovery week! When are you officially starting the LIS/STS rotation?

Bridget:: First the stomach flu and now a cold? Poor thing. You can't catch a break! :( Feel better!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday Ladies!

BBIAB!:cool:

Yesterday I did butts and guts and boy was that a tuff one. Lower body was tired. Today I'm hoping to do yoga :0

cgishops.com

Good morning body rockers!

This morning, my head is clear-ish, my throat & ear are in good shape- may try something light later on- lets see how the day goes. Gotta love the Zicam!

As I write this, my husband and daughter are preparing for me breakfast in bed- my favorite birthday gift- we'll see how that turns out!

Turbo Bar question- do you all use the tower with it or a chair? Is it as effective with a chair?

Wendy- a manmaker? please share! My friend does something called cross-fit and many of the exercises sound similar- no 15 minute workouts for them though, somewhat of a cult-like following...so sorry to hear about your car, what a nuisance. Glad it wasn't more serious.

Erin- A TRIATHALON?!? Woah! Even a half marathon sounds intimidating, especially since I don't run or swim well. Please share your training with us. PM me if you wish, I would be happy to sponsor you as well!

Terena- I am seriously considering doing this RT in Glasboro! I have wanted to do a RT since the Firm were doing them in S. Carolina, but a combination of financial concerns and fear of not being fit enough to be in the group has frightened me. Would love to meet up with you if we get in!

Wiggie- hooray for smaller thighs! I used to watch YTR in the 80's- I have caught site of it recently and many of the same people are still there, Victor, Nicki...

Kiki- Now that Meso3 is done, were you pyramiding down to Meso 2? Boy that went by fast!

Katie- LOVE IMAX3- never thought I would be a cardio junkie. I cannot jump the length of the board like that- space issues, I would probably jump onto furniture and injure myself- I do some long modified jumps independent of the step- still intense though.

Kris? Kris? Where are you?

Will check back with you all tomorrow, maybe I'll be bold and start the thread

Bridget

Good Morning.

Happy Saturday!:D

This morning will be heavy shoulders and biceps at the gym with DH and then hopefully ZWOD #2 this afternoon.

Going to my SIL's to hang out this evening. Should be fun.

Last night DH and DS did our usual fri/sat evening at home together ritutal of late...dinner together then a fun game with fun drinks. DH and I have CABS and we make DS an icee out of oj usually. :D

Bridget:: Glad you are feeling better! Breakfast in bed for your Birthday? Lucky you! Happy Birthday! :D I have heard of CrossFit. Never taken a class though. Yeah, seems similar to the stuff Zuzana and BR do. Manmakers are combo move that includes anywhere from 1 to 3 push ups with one arm rows from a plank (push up) position and then standing up and going right into an overhead shoulder press.

Terina:: Nice work out! So you are comin' to Jersey this summer to meet Cathe huh? How exciting for you! :D

Last edited:
We nailed Biceps and Shoulders at the gym this morning but I'm just to "spent" for ZWOD or any other cardio for that matter so I'm skipping it and I am OKAY with that! ;)

Be back tmrw!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.