STS Body Rockers- New Years 2012!!

Yes. I have a have a hard enough time sticking to 3 month rotation, I don't think I would be able to handle 6 months!!:p

The 6 month is like two 3 monthers done back to back so it's the same thing! You rock! IDK how I stuck with the long one. I'm STILL in shock! :p I guess I figured GO BIG or GO HOME! LOL

Katie:: Hope your back is better soon. Too many injuries between you and Kiki and another Cathelete I know who has a really painful calf injury she is dealing with right now. :( My knee was wonky for a while but not bad enough to stop me and it's better now thank goodness!!!! Yeah the STS/LIS rotation should be interesting to say the least! :eek: Should be fun though. I love the LIS work outs and STS is...well...STS! 'Nuff said! ;) LOL I just hope that the scale cooperates through out that rotation b/c I won't be able to handle it going up! :rolleyes: I don't care how many people say that it's "just a number"! I want my number small damnit coz it DOES make a difference!!!

Last edited:
Hi there everyone, checking in early before the day gets away from me (again):confused::eek:

I started the Sept. 2010 rotation this past week before the new rotations came out, pretty good so far - I've done SJP, Leaner Legs, Step Blast and L&G along with some jogging:) Today is supposed to be KPC (but I'm deciding on that - might substitute something else).

Wiggie - Woohoo on finishing STS! And for the 3rd time - wow, that's awesome, great job!

Wendy - great BR workouts! I know what you mean about the number on the scale - in my head, I know it doesn't matter, but I struggle with it too when it doesn't cooperate.

Bridget - TRX sounds great! Great way to shock your body!

Katie - So sorry your back is hurting you - that's so frustrating I know. Your STS plan sounds great, I'm deciding when I'm going to start another round as well:)

Erin - Great job getting a Spin workout in - sounds like you are very busy, take care of yourself lady:)

Terina - Great job with 4DS LIS - and the Body 4 Life plan sounds interesting for sure.

Kiki - you are a motivation to me with the weights you lift and your awesome results! Thank you!!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Kris

Aloha!! what a beautiful day here

quick check in for today and yesterday.

today
-Push/pull,haven't done this one since early last year. This is a good one!!:D
Friday-DOR

Hello Everyone!!

Friday's workout was HIIT 25 & today's was AfterBurn. two of my favorites!!

Kris, Good job on starting a new rotation, I'll be taking a look at it since I'm not familiar. Did you do KPC? If not what did you decide on?

Well Wendy I almost made you proud, I was going to do the BR fit test, but the website kept closing on me!!:p

Katie, glad you listened to your husband, & it does suck when they're right!!:D

Terina, it's beautiful here in SC also!!

Hello Kiki & Erin!!:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.