STS ARRIVED IN LONDON ENGLAND

prayer001

I came home and there it was, my hubby signed for it and there was NO CHARGE FROM CUSTOMS.

YIPPPPEEEEE.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO AND DO A HAPPY DANCE.

PRAYER001.

Oh, wonderful! So pleased for you. Enjoy! I'm sure you'll love it.

I'm hoping mine will arrive tomorrow.

Anyone else get theirs?

ETA- do you mind me asking when you ordered? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi RubyBlue.

I ordered two days before the presale finished.

Hi there,

Thanks- ordered mine in Feb '08 so hopefully they will be here tomorrow!

No customs...wow! I saw on the other thread that some have been charged £34...I was expecting it to be more, to be honest.

I got a ParcelForce letter today- customs is £35.08 (why more than the other UK posters, I don't know! A London surcharge, I guess, lol)

Anyway, I'm just relieved that they will be here tomorrow.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

x

Hi Ruby

I also got my Parcelforce letter today. I'm in the Midlands and it was £34.80 so its about the same as yours. I think its just a general charge. To be honest I thought it was going to be over £50 so I'm quite happy. Heres to us getting STS tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Laura
x

I received my STS yesterday!!!

I live in Bulgaria, East Europe and I received them yesterday. It is written that STS has been sent at 26th of January.

I have to pay VAT 42 usd, and spent half day at customs, but was so happy to got them finally.:p

Hope everybody receive their this week!

I got my letter from Parcelforce today as well and have arranged for delivery on Friday - I can't wait!

Josie

Hi Ruby

I also got my Parcelforce letter today. I'm in the Midlands and it was £34.80 so its about the same as yours. I think its just a general charge. To be honest I thought it was going to be over £50 so I'm quite happy. Heres to us getting STS tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Laura
x

Hi Laura, that's great! I bet you can't wait! x

Got mine in Germany

I'm stationed in Germany & mine arrived yesterday! I was so excited that I went home & finished all my 1RMs!!! I'm so excited that I can start on the 16th with Cathe! :) :) :)

Groovy

Hello everyone, just picked up my STS dvds from Parcel Force depot. in London. I paid £36.99 for V.A.T & clearance fee.

I feel like dancing!
Olga

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.