:)-->STS 6 month alumni-June 5<---(:

Good Sunday!

I have a super busy day today. You know working 6 days a week you kind of have to let some things go and just keep up with the others so that is what mode I am in today. Keep up mode:p So there's laundry and groceries for sure and then what ever else I can squeeze in today.
DH and I have been passing this big old antiques building on the way home from the job we are on and so finally we stopped in there. I found 2 really old stained glass windows and then and 2 old rustic signs. One was an old paper thing that I guess held newspapers in some way and the other was a sign for mule hide shingles...weird I thought so I wanted it of course. The paper thing I and going to try and use for a tp holder in my bathroom and I will figure something out to do with the mule sign.:D
Now the windows...One is tall and kind of thin and the other is small...the woman said they came out of a church in England but who knows...I have seen these at Canton (a really big flea market here in TX) and they are so expensive! But since the frame on the long skinny one needs a little work, I got it for 75- and the small one only 45-. Now to get them cleaned up and figure out something to do with them.
Love a good junk store LOL

I took the whole week off and felt great Fri and and Sat morning. No hip pain at all. Then this morning it was back. I am wondering if it might have something to do with my pillow because when I stopped laying on it and just laid on my side on the bed it went away after a bit. It is one of those memory foam pillows with the poll in it to cradle your neck. I am thinking about looking for a new one.

I wrote in the first week of the June rotation and am going to see how it goes and then write in the rest of the month if it is good. The only change I am making this week is that on thurs. there is a run and I am subbing in a stretch.

Sorry so long winded...:rolleyes:LOL Better go get to it.

Just finished KPC from the June rotation, since I know this one so well, I actually listened to some music on my MP3 player while I did it when made it more fun.

This afternoon dd has her piano recital, she is doing a version of Beethoven's Fur Elise. She and I are always happy when piano is over for the summer, it seems like a long year with lots of stress at the end.

Rachael, working 6 days a week sure makes for a busy day off! I'm sure you have tons to do. It sounds like you made some nice finds at the junk store, you and your DH seem so creative around the house. Of course you have to post pics when you're done.

Evening All

Just finished up Jari Love's Get Ripped minus the abs. I like to do abs with cardio:p My Saturday wasn't so great here. Remember I was helping my sister sell her jewellery at a town festival - well it RAINED for several hours in the a.m., we got wet, all the people in the parade got wet. I was soo wanting to pack it in but my sister held out hope for sun in the afternoon. It did finally come out but I was COLD from being wet. We were under a tent, but no sides so it still came in. It didn't help I was still sick and tired from my cold either. The things we do for family:p

Today was a beautiful sunny day though, but had laundry to do and groceries. I did arrange a playdate for DS. A friend came over and I turned the sprinkler on for them in the back yard. I did also try a new recipe - Quinoa & White Bean chili - it turned out pretty good and will be good for the fall/winter. It made so much I'll be eating everyday for lunch:p.

Rachel - I hear ya on working 6 days a week - its hard to get all your work in Sunday - thank goodness for Sunday shopping! What did we ever do without it! Sometimes I wake up and my whole body (especially my back) is in pain and then other times I'm okay. I'm sure its either the pillows or the mattress.

Kim - how did the recital go - I remember those - did she have to dress up in her Sunday best too! I remember have my hair done - it was always exciting.

Off to finish making my lunch

Those windows sound beautiful, Rachel, I would love to see what you do with them! I took a stained glass class when I was in college, but I never made windows, just smaller decorative stuff. I still have everything needed to make more but it's way too bothersome to pull it all out... Maybe someday again...:rolleyes:

I hope you figure out what is going on with your hip. Don't we wish we ran like robots and never malfunctioned! LOL!

Patricia, sorry about the rain, that would put a damper on things! I hope you don't relapse from your cold! Sprinklers in the back yard sounds fun and the quinoa chili sounds delish, too. Don't you just love it when you don't have to think about making lunch for a while?

Kim, how did the recital go? Fur Elise is currently one of my ds' favorite songs, even though he plays a very simplified version of it and doesn't even know the whole score... LOL!

I had my third session on Saturday and am feeling pretty good. they have me do stretches to loosen up my hips and hamstrings, and somehow the stretches are making my hip flexor area sore, so now I'm stretching them too! LOL! The issue with the knots in my neck/head area and the headache it brings on I think is not a side effect of the treatments, because I have had that same exact issue before I ever did the treatments. I wonder though if it is tension/stress related. The physical therapist said it might be that I am tight while on the machine because it's something new and I'm not even aware of it. I guess that could be, boy if it is though, I am way not in touch with myself...LOL! Because I don't feel tense while I'm on it... :rolleyes:

Dh had the stand thingy that can make your regular bike into a stationary spinning bike shipped to the local REI and it was ready for pickup today. We had just cleaned out the garage yesterday to make space for it, great timing! Now all we have to do is set it up and wait a week before I'm allowed to use it....;)

HI Jo, how are things for you? Have you had any time for a workout this weekend?

I'm still here! Two and a half weeks to go! I'm buried in homework! Ughh! I can't believe I missed posting for most of the week...I'm just counting down the days until this is done. I'll give you a quick update and then I will have time tomorrow to get caught up again.

On top of everything else, we had unexpected company last night so that took 8 hours out of my day that I desparately needed! It was all good, but I had things I had to get done and so ended up getting stressed out because I wasn't getting done what I needed to be doing! But the big thing that happened that threw a wrench into my week was Ibo had to have surgery. We found a small lump on the back of his neck right where his collar is. It felt about the size of a dime but they couldn't biopsy it because it was hard and not a normal fatty cyst like dogs get. Anyway we decided to have it taken it out. The vet thinks it's a good chance its benign but we didn't want to take any chances. Also, Ibo wasn't bothered by it - just us! :D So they shaved an area about 8" by 8" and he has an incision about 3". Consequently, Ibo wasn't feeling too good and so he had to be watched as he was also having some issues from the anesthisia (sp?). Mostly he was sleeping and loopy but we didn't want him falling down the stairs and he was having some bathroom issues so had to watch him like a hawk! He's back to his old playful normal self today. It's just like having a kid!

Cendrine, I really hope those treatments work for you!! This has been going on way too long! Oh Cendrine, if DH got the bike trainer then you can use Cathe's spinning DVD! On a lot of the spinerval DVD's 1/2 the people are on trainers and 1/2 on spin bikes. In fact one of them that Brenda is in (yes Brenda from Cathe) she's on a bike with trainer.

Rachel, what is the book on your kindle you wanted to ask about? I just started reading Seabiscuit. I got that over a year ago and am finally reading it. Your glass sounds really interesting! You find the neatest things! I hope you are feeling okay - you're hurting? I'll go back and see what happened to you but I hope you're better. I have one of those memory foam pillows but without the neck thing - it's just a standard pillow. DH has one like you're talking about. I heard on the news it's really hot your way!

Kim, I forgot to tell you I finally finished the Girl that kicked the hornets nest. I agree with you it wasn't as good but am glad I read it. These extracurricular books are taking me forever as I only have time to read about 10 pages a night. Just enough to get my mind off work and school and I go to sleep!

Patricia, I had to smile over you being cold and wet. I can imagine how you were feeling. Wishing you weren't there but trying to keep a positive attitude! LOL!

Anyway, it's 11:30 - got to get to bed! Miss you guys!

Yea Monday down now 4 more days to go till a nice 2 days off...and it is my best gf's b-day this weekend so I got us both(;)) 90 min massages for Saturday so I am SO looking forward to that. That is not an indulgence I do very often so I am like a kid waiting on Christmas right now..LOL

This mornings workout was 4DS HIS and everything seems fine. I did sleep with a regular pillow last night and I think it might just be the memory foam pillow. DH is not bothered by it either Jo, but I think it just puts me at a weird angle when I am on my side which is generally how I sleep. I did have a regular one too like the one you are talking about and I will probably go back to that.

Patricia-There is one thing I am not really a big fan of and that is being out in the cold rain. We went Lollapalooza one year when I was alot younger and it rained after we were sun burned all yr and it was just so miserable.
Hopefully you won't get re-sick.
THe chili sounds like something I would love!

Cendrine-It is nice to hear that the treatments are making a difference. I am sure I don't have to tell you that it would be nice for something to actually do what it says it will every once in a while.
And I swear you are a Jack of all Trades! LOL I can't believe they even taught stained glass making in school but how very cool. I bet it is a tedious process though.

Kim-With the move and the trial and everything else I am sure yall are ready to wipe the slate clean. Maybe summer will do that for yall. I hope dd's recital went off good. Does she get very nervous?

Jo-Poor Ibo. And you are right, they are just like kids...once the anesthetic wears off you just can not keep them down for long. My oldest normally gets pretty sick so I totally understand the watching like a hawk.
Oh the book series is called The Hunger Games. I have no clue what it is about at all but I already put it on the K. :eek: I do know they are making 4 movies from it and I think it might be super natural like Twilight....It might even be another tween thing...I am not sure. Have you read it?

OK speaking of reading that is exactly what I am going to do! TTYT

Just finished 4DS LIS, the cardio is so much fun in that workout. DD did well at her recital. She did make some errors and I thought she would be upset but she seemed happy with her performance. MIL took us all out for pizza afterwards.

MIL and DH's stepfather's cottage has got flooded hopefully either insurance or emergency measures money will cover some of it but that's up in the air still. There is water on the first floor and it might be awhile till the water recedes. This is my in-laws cottage where we rarely go but they use it constantly especially DH's stepdad, he hunts, fishes, ice fishes, snowmobiling, all that stuff, he's out there all the time.

Oh, did I tell you, DS has a girlfriend!! He won't really admit it but I hear stories. He was at a neighbourhood fair for 9 hours on Saturday and he did tell me that he spent some time with her at the fair. I'm not quite sure how to take this.

Patricia The jewellery sale doesn't really seem like much fun:cool: Does she make enough money to be worth it. One of my coworkers, makes homemade soap and sells it at craft fairs and often it seems like she rarely breaks even. I guess for some people it's a fun hobby.
DD's piano teacher has 3 recitals, this one is for the older kids, mostly teens so they don't dress up much anymore like they did when they were younger. She had t-shirts made up for practicing 100 days each so they were all wearing their tshirts.

Cendrine Seems like you are feeling changes in your body so hopefully that's a good sign! What happened with the kid's swimming lessons? Did they get rescheduled.

Jo Poor Ibo! I'm sure you feel better with the lump removed! I'm glad that you're at least getting to read a few pages for fun each night!

Rachael A massage, what a well deserved treat! I've seen Hunger Games advertised on Amazon, let me know if it's worth buying. DD said she wasn't nervous but I think she was more nervous than she let on.

Not sure if I'll be online tomorrow as the school is having their spring band concert (okay, I admit I hate going to band concerts at the school). There is 2 bands Grade 5/6 and Grade 7/8 and you know what they really aren't that good at that age. It's also dd's last swimming lessons so a busy evening.

Evening Coolers

Just finished up Step Moves along with med ball abs from STS. I do that ab workout alot as I really like it. I like the fact that it's slower pace and not a million crunches:eek:

Some stress this afternoon. Our home daycare provider gave notice today (due to unforeseen circumstances) and this Thursday is her last day. DS is in SK and goes to school full days Tue/Thur and alternate Fridays. (Either she is sick or I think her FIL is - not sure as we have not actually spoken to her today as she wasn't available as it was and had to make other arrangements). So luckily enough our backup provider can take DS to the end of June and DH went over to the school and talked to the YMCA before & after care manager there and they'll take Matthew for June too (DH told them that our provider was in an accident and got the pity vote:eek::D) But some scrambling to be done this afternoon for sure!

We had already decided to to use this women in September so now we don't have to worry about quitting with her (btw, she is our neighbour!)

Kim - thats really sad about the cottage. And they almost made it through the season for this:(:(. Will they have to gut the place do you thinkg? I'm presuming most people would atleast have to take down all the drywall and let the studs dry out?? Oh, that's soo cute, a GF. At this stage is fun, You have a few more years b/4 you have to really worry..:D;) I have not idea why people do these craft fairs. She made some $$ but not enough to make me take up the hobby. My SIL does it to and she is a wonderful artist but I certainly don't see the $$ coming into the household.... LOL about the band concerts. Better you than me, however DS is taking drum lessons so that may be in my future:p

Rachel - I meant to say about the old windows, what about turning them into mirrors? I've seen that a lot. So jealous of the massages. Will you have them in the same room together do you think? It's more relaxing on your own though. I think I read of The Hunger Games in People this week - some actress getting fit for the part. Have no idea who it was though - I'm getting old when I don't know the up and comers anymore:D:eek:

Jo - grr on the unexpected company - don't they know the stress you're under right now. Along with the stress of a sick dog. I'm a cat lover (cats rule, dogs drool:D) but its never fun when they're sick especially when they can't control their bladders:eek: Glad to hear he is on the mend. My best advice for times like these "time is your friend". Did you know there might be a 4th book to the Girl w/Tattoo series? The author's GF who he lived with for years wasn't in his will but she kept his laptop that has all his manuscripts on it. His heir who he hadn't met in decades apparently is not sharing in any of the profits from the 1st 3 books. I felt the series could have gone on and didn't want it to end when it did.

Cendrine - I LOL when I read about the bike trainer. I had one for years, never used it and we finally gave it away. Then I bought DH a stationary bike in the hopes he would start excercising as that was the only thing he said he would do. Well, its been used for all of 5 minutes:( You're going to be sooo stretched out from head to toe by the end of all this:D Now that your 3 sessions are over I guess each subsequent session hopefully you'll see some improvement. Fingers x'd.

Okay, its late.

TTYL

I almost forgot! Guess what was in the mail today???

P57 - so I'll be doing that tomorrow:D

The postal strike is random so they strike in different cities I guess every few days. Kim's city got "hit" first:rolleyes:

It's happy mail day! I got my album in the mail tonight! It is sooo thin! Of course I knew it would be because you don't have all the layers of mounting paper, photos, embellishments and page protectors... The cover for this album is sort of like what you might get in a yearbook album, I might play around and see what other covers look like but all in all I am very happy with the product and will try to post a picture of it soon!

Patricia, you have got to tell us what you think when you're done doing your new workouts! And LOL about the bike trainer and the stationary bike... We got a treadmill a long time ago and I really thought dh was going to use it but it turns out I am the only one! Except the kids are starting to take interest...
My back was feeling sore today, so I made sure to stretch extra... Tomorrow is my fourth session. I hope things keep getting better!

Jo, I feel so sorry for Ibo to have to go through surgery, but I'm glad he seems to have recovered now. Our cat has seizures periodically and I feel so bad for her when she has one. We had an 80.- bloodtest done on her to see if anything could be found, which it couldn't and the seizure meds are not guaranteed to help and if we did use them, if we missed one day, that could bring one on right there.... So we opted to not medicate. She has a seizure approx once a month, but lately it's been hard to keep track because we are so busy and depending on where she has the seizures we won't really be able to tell. Luckily they don't seem to damage her. After seizures she us usually a lot more chummy and comes to hang out more.

Rachel, that massage sounds like heaven! Enjoy it for all it's worth!

Kim, good luck with the GF times starting up! I'll be coming to you for advice when my kids get to that age... Swim lessons will be rescheduled, but we don't know when yet... Might get tricky because the season is getting busier and busier for the coach.... We'll see.

Ooohhhh Kim! A new phase has begun! I guess all our parents went through BF's and GF's with all of us so it's your turn! LOL! ;) So sorry about the cottage - that does not sound fun! Glad DD had a good recital - I think how she feels about it is what counts!

Rachel, I have heard of that series and my little book buddy (our receptionist 10 year old) is reading it. Let me know how you like it; I hear it's suppose to be good. I did enjoy Twilight so and the Harry Potters (but especially Twilight) so I'd probably like that too! Can't wait to hear what you decide to do with the glass!

Cendrine, happy mail day for sure! You sound really excited! Can't wait to see what it looks like! So what happens when kitty has a seizure? That's one thing I've never had an animal do. I envision them collapsing and seizing up. I really hope you are getting better and sending you lots of good healthy vibes!

Patricia, oh my gosh, that just happend to one of my employees - lost their daycare but with NO notice! It took her a couple of days to figure something out and still has temporary help. She is single mother with 3. I would love it if there is a 4th book on tatoo series. I really thought it was sad that author died because he may have really turned out some more great books for us!

Gotta go - I guess I don't have to tell you I haven't had time to workout. Ibo is back to wild and crazy dog. No bio issues and playing like crazy!

Just finished my 1st P57 w/o and I hope I can walk tomorrow:eek::p Sort of an endurance w/o but stops at just the right time! I used 8# for biceps and back then worked down to 5 and 3's for triceps and shoulders!
I think the most grueling part (what else would you call endurance:rolleyes:) is the leg work, particularily the inner thigh holding a small ball between your legs. My quads are talking to me now! It's all done barefoot. I used the power tower for the barre work but the back of a chair would have worked just fine too. For the ab work you need an extra thick folded mat to support your back and I couldn't figure out what to substitute for that, then I took one of my log pillows off my bed and it did the trick! Finally it came in handy for something other than decoration:)

I'm going to give this series a shot. It came with a 30min Leg and Butt w/o and a 30 min advanced TB. It says to do upto 4-5x per week. I don't feel there is much cardio. Your heart rate does get elevated with some of the leg movements though, but thats only natural.

Cendrine - the mail man made us both happy this week:p I really like the sound of the album. It's more like a picture book. What was the website you ordered from. I'm sure there must be something here similar.

Jo - don't worry about the workouts - just glad the Ibo is doing well.

One more week until dress rehearsals for my kiddos.... ;) They just have one more regular session and then it's dress in costumes and go practice at the actual theatre! They are getting excited, but they definitely need the extra practice, most of the kids know the moves but they don't do them all at the same time....LOL:rolleyes:

Patricia, the webiste I got the photo book from is Mixbook.com. I showed the album to a mom at the dance class and she loved it so much she is going to switch from piccaboo to this one. The thing she liked is that you can get 12x12 format like a regular album rather than the 8x10 which limits your space quite a bit. She also liked that you can make your photos into stars, hearts, ovals, triangles and such....:cool: I'm planning on doing preparing an album now and wait until another cool coupon code comes out like the 50% off I had this time and then order it...:)
Your first workout sounds like it worked you well! Happy doms to you!

Jo, I'm glad all is well with Ibo! what happens when they seize? ours becomes completely rigid and shakes uncontrollably kicking whatever is in the way and falling off whatever perch she has been on (that is when she is sleeping, if it happens while she is awake, she usually is on the ground) She also looses control of the bowel :( and gets foamy and wet around her mouth. Then she usually lays still for a long time breathing hard and acting kind of dazed. It's really sad to watch.:(

Hi Rachel and Kim!

WOO HOO! Unexpected day off today...What a nice surprise for a Wednesday. They are completing the sealing on all the terrazzo floors today so they blocked us out of our last area...the stage in the cafeteria. Then all that is left is some non skid tile that goes on the ramps in the hallways and some base over their poured rubber gym floor and this job will be all over. I think then we will have to go bail another school out of trouble though so that means that we need to enjoy this little slack because after that it will be work work work until summers over probably.

Kim- I am so sorry about the flooding. There is a mixed bag around here but there is alot of flooding along the Mississippi River. Of course we are in severe drought with temps in the 100's:rolleyes:
I LOLed too about the band concert...My brother was just complaining about having to go to his dd's. He said he would rather work...LOL

Patricia-I have really been wondering about the p57 and now I know...It sounds like it might be a good workout just to add a little something different. How did you feel about the instructor? That is where I get caught up. I am so used to Cathe.

Cendrine-Now I know you are going to have plenty of pics from the dress rehearsal;) Your kids are so cute. I love the pic of dd dressed as a fairy for the fairy party so I can't wait to see these.;););)
How did your fourth session with chiro go?

Jo-You are so busy don't let not getting the workouts in be one more stress. You are going to make up for it. Normally when I take a week off like I did last week, I always still throw some cardio in...This time...Notta, not anything but stretching and I felt so good. I realized that as long as I am eating clean, like you do, that missing some exercise is not going to hurt me. And I felt good when I got back to it this week.
Rub crazy Ibo's belly for me;)
Oh I meant to tell you about the monks I saw on tv raising german shepherds...They were such good looking well behaved dogs and they have a waiting list for years!!!

OK dh is ready to hit town for some supplies. He is going to build and out door grill...THis might take a while since it is in the 100's and I don't think he is going to do much concrete mixing in those temps.

How nice for you to get an unexpected day off! Enjoy it!

Not much going on here. Ds has the end of year cub scout party tonight. I'm bringing chips and the mushroom, pepper, cheese dip from the CE magazine. It's a bit time consuming, but very yummy. Dh complained that I didn't make extra for:rolleyes: us...
I had made one batch last week to try it out and it only lasted three days, so I made two batches for tonight with a costco size bag of chips, since we have ten families attending. Dh is hoping noone likes it... LOL!

As much as I enjoy the extra time, I'm sure looking forward to starting workouts again next week! I'll probably just bike and walk, they haven't said anything about weights yet, not even core work for now, which I thought I should maintain...:confused:

Well, gotta go, hi all!

Patricia, daycare issues are always so stressful! Seems like you were able to sort it out quickly! Oh, I'm excited about the prospect of a 4th tattoo book, very interesting. The area where the cottage is, is actually under evacuation so they haven't seem it this week. They're built up on piles, and they know that the water is inside the cottage so for sure the hardwood floors will need to go. But it certainly could be a lot more than that. Yeah, on the P57, I've never googled it yet. What instructor is it?

Cendrine The album sounds really neat. I like the idea that it's so thin. I really need to look into doing that, maybe on my summer holidays. Do the kids get scared when they see the cat having seizures? What kind of costumes are the kids wearing for the dance concert? I'm sure lots of people will enjoy your chips and dip!

Rachael Enjoy that day off! What a treat! I've heard about the Mississippi flooding, there is just a lot of strange weather lately. We usually have spring flooding from the Red River but where the cottage is at the lake is very unusual, I don't think it's every happened. I think it's flooding because of a lot of the rivers that were so high and causing problems this spring, drained into that lake.
Hope your brother survived the band concert:cool:

I was at the band concert from 5:30-8:30 last night so I didn't work out. The schedule is for a 50 minute run so I will try and do that this evening. Not feeling that excited about it so we'll see.

So today at the hospital, was the staff barb-q, all staff got a free hot day/soft drink. The lineup was only a block long so by the time you got your lunch you had 5 minutes to gobble it down. Last week DH got season NHL tickets but I got a free hot dog today. I guess that is the difference between working for private business and working for government.

So when the hockey season tickets went up for sale, they sold out in 2 minutes! 13,000 season tickets for 4 years were sold! DH got his in a presale because of his employer owning a luxury box. We have had lots of offers to purchase our tickets already!

Hi Everyone

Just a quickie here for me as I've got a headache which is unusual for me:( It was super hot hot hot here with a humidity index of 40. Just back from taking DS to his 1st soccer game ever and had to give him a bath before bed so late night for him. Hopefully he won't be too tired getting up tomorrow.

I kind of had a vacation day today - lets just say I really didn't do too much work today. Got to work and the power had just gone out on the whole block. I did what I could without a computer then decided to make my way to our main office which takes about 1.5hr. To get there I take a streetcar, subway and train (yes that's how I get to work these days:() and I missed the train by 5 min so sat around for 1hr for the next one. I didn't get to the office until 1pm and had a company function to go to at 3pm so really only worked for 2-3 hours today:D I'll pay for it tomorrow I'm sure.

Kim - Physique 57 is done by unknown instructors. They're who got Kelly Rippa in such good shape. The one I did last night was by Tanya somebody. The music was good and she was encouraging, especially when I was just about to give up. LOL about the tickets - I wondered if you were buying them. Shows the amazing support your town has for the team!

Cendrine - LOL, so it's okay to eat chips if you eat something "clean" with them!

Rachel - gotta take the easy days when you can. Its just a pain when they're not scheduled as its usually too late to get an appt for your hair! The outdoor grill sounds like fun. In the early days of clearing our cottage land before we started to really build DS started to build this humungous fire pit. He had thoughts of turning it into some sort of woodburning oven for bread making and such. Not certain if that will happen now but he dreams about doing it still.

DH told me if I did my run tomorrow, he would run at the park with me. (Can't go today as hockey is on tv.) Sounds like lots more fun than running on the tm by myself so I did tomorrow's workout instead, 4DS Boot Camp.

DS is running the marathon as a 5 person relay with the school team same as last year but they could only get 4 kids :rolleyes: (this school is not a sports school, the old school you had to try out) so DH is now on the Grade 8 track team, LOL.

Patricia, I don't have a clue what 40 is on the humidity index (although I'm sure Cendrine and Rachael do). I could tell you about the windchill index:rolleyes: We have no need for the humidity index. What would be normal for Toronto during the summer?? It would have been very hot all the trains and stuff??

Good Thursday morning!

DH just informed me that he did not think we were supposed to go back to work till tomorrow...:rolleyes: Now how did I miss that detail. I certainly would have maybe set my alarm for a little later. So I am now up and don't have to work so at least I should have a super productive day around here.:D

I think I am going to do p90 yoga today. No run for me. Last week when I was writing the rotation in the calendar, I thought this week would be tougher so I thought I would need the extra rest time and then here I get 2 days off in the middle of the week.:rolleyes::D I am not complaining though LOL

Patricia-I know! It is very seldom that we are for warned about a day off so normally we are so scatter brained that we think we are going to get all this stuff done and nothing happens because it is just one day. lol It just feels like a holiday.
I don't know if humidity index is the same way they do it here. We are always humid in the summer. Most times 70 to 80 percent humidity.
Is this normal weather for yall?

Kim-Yes the run in the park sounds so much funner than the run on the tm. I ran on mine everyday for yrs. and now I just could not imagine doing it every day. The sad part is, I never got good at it. LOL
I love that dh is an honorary team member. Does you ds mind that the school is not as sports oriented as the other school was?

Cendrine- The dip sounds delicious! How did it go over? I think you are going to snap right back into the same core strength you had. It might take a couple of workouts but you will be there in no time.

Jo-Waving at you.

Off to see what I can do for the day.

TTYL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.