STS 2.0 Bonus exercises. How many sets to do?

christosz

Cathlete
Hi all!

I just finished Body Parts Shoulders and added the bonus exercises in the end.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how many sets to do? Or just stick to the add ons as is?
(Question for all workouts that include bonuses)

TIA

Christos.

Hi all!

I just finished Body Parts Shoulders and added the bonus exercises in the end.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how many sets to do? Or just stick to the add ons as is?
(Question for all workouts that include bonuses)

TIA

Christos.
Hi! Anytime I do a bonus add on, I just do it in it’s entirety once. I love the bonuses in Perfect Pump upper and lower body. And I add them on at the end and just do the listed exercises. I’m on week #3 of STS 2.0 and am looking forward to moving to the upper/lower phases. I’m planning to do the body parts as mish mosh rotations doing 2 body parts per day , 3 times a week.

I love the bonuses in Perfect Pump upper and lower body.
Oh, I do too! :) I use them all the time in my blender workouts....actually I use Perfect Pump
upper body exercises in alot of blender workouts.....I do like most all of the bonus exercises
in STS 2, especially in Shoulders, alot of new moves there and the Bent over Gorilla Row
in Back bonus, and I'm glad Side Lying Tricep pushups were put in the bonus Tricep exercises, as I dislike them alot , I guess because I just can't do them. I like that there is a
bicep curl drop sets in the Biceps bonus and I think a chest press drop set in Chest bonus.
So many different moves and so many variations in doing them :)

I love the bonuses in Perfect 30, STS 2.0 and the leg bonuses in STS 1.0 Meso 1 Legs. I utilize the premixes to add them into my workout or I use the workout blender to add them. I generally only do one set of the bonuses.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.