Struggling.

Awww... you guys, thank you so much for all the support! With all your suggestions, I did talk to my husband, and he was SOOO wonderful and understanding. He knows that I'm trying to get motivated one way or the other, and he understood that I wasn't saying I didn't love my little home gym and appreciate it, but I had to find something to get me "going". So, we found a gym in our area that has early morning classes (which is what I'll be attending) and it's month-to-month, that way if I feel like I don't want to do the gym thing anymore or I don't feel I'm using it enough to justify the cost, I can cancel at any time. What a relief! My husband suggested just what many of you did, to just do the gym and home if I don't feel like going to the gym or I'm sick or whatever. I'm sooo grateful for his patience and understanding with me!!

So, I'm off to the new gym tomorrow morning to see how it works out... wish me luck! You are all so wonderful! :) Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I felt really bummed out, but I feel much more motivated now, thanks to DH and your great posts. :)

MC

Dania,

Wow, that article really hit the nail on the head!! How timely. :) Thank you so much for showing me I'm not the only one! :)

MC

Dania,

Wow, that article really hit the nail on the head!! How timely. :) Thank you so much for showing me I'm not the only one! :)

MC

You're welcome MC!:D I'm SO glad you talked to your husband about it and he was so understanding and willing. Sometimes it can be really hard to get them to understand things like that;) How great that you found a gym and your motivation is back - Have Fun!:D:D

dani

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.