Strength Gloves

workout4life

Cathlete
I received my new Cathe Stength gloves today in Medium and they were too small. I didn't think my hands were that big. It's mostly the fingers that are too tight.
Also I ordered the Hiit dvd and the case was dented up. I think the packaging that the gloves are in dented it, not sure.
Anyway I guess I can exchange the gloves but I don't know what to do about the dvd case.

The gloves run WAY small - since there is absolutely no sizing info on the site I just ordered a Small (usually wear Sm/Med). They literally look like a kids glove! I contacted CS & rep said that they are small on her, too . They are sending me another pair & she was great, but what a pain when you really want to get started using the gloves.

Sure wish they would state that on the site as a fit tip or have a size reference of some kind...
As for your case, as long as the DVD is intact I wouldn't worry about it. Not sure how you store yours, but mine all go in a DVD holder notebook anyway.

I received mine today also. I ordered the fitness and the strength in med I wear a size 6 glove and they are to small!
I have the weigthed gloves in a med and they fit fine.??? :confused:

Hi Jann! My gloves were ridiculously small on me and I have small hands. I am trying to break them in each day b/c I hate returning things! Everytime I take them off, my hands and fingers have dents in them from the lack of circulation!!

Clarissa

I have to return them. I can get the strength ones on but they are so tight. The Fitness ones won't even go on :confused:
I'll let you know how the exchange process goes. :)

Last edited:
Me, too!! I contacted Service and they told me they could exchange them, but I would have to pay for shipping!! So, pay to ship the first pair, pay to ship that pair back, pay to ship the replacement pair!! Hell, no! Now I don't know what to do - it appears I've just thrown money out the window.
I have the fitness gloves in a medium and they fit fine - the new padded ones in the same freakin' size cut off the circulation to my fingers - they literally started to change color!
Oh, and they told me to contact Altus if I wanted to let them know about the sizing issue. Altus? This product has Cathe's name on it and was sold on the Cathe site - you would think they would be more interested.
Ridiculous!! I will certainly rethink any future non-DVD purchases.

Last edited:
So, they run alot smaller than the old blue and black fitness gloves? I have a small in those and they fit perfect... i should get medium in these?

All the other gloves I have ordered have been Med and they fit fine. (I have them all)
The fitness ones are extremely small for a med. The Med Strength I can get on but I can't wear them. :( so they are a little bigger and may fit if you are on the small side of med.

I just got an email and I was also told I would have to pay to ship these back and they will charge me shipping to send out replacements. :(

Good news.... I got my 2 pound each gloves here, and they fit fine (S/M), and I feel like I have somewhat sausage-like fingers. They are hard to get off though, which won't be great for quick weight changes during workouts, but they may loosen up a little. I would still probably try to get them off rather than unload the weights -- that seems cumbersome too.

Bitmover I have the 4 pound weighted gloves (2 pound each) also in small/med. I really like them. I don't have any trouble getting the little bags out... sometimes putting them back in is a task. I've stop the DVD more than once. :D
The 2 pound weighted gloves (1 pound each) are super easy in and out... one size fits most on those.

So glad I'm not the only one that had a problem with the gloves.
I shipped them back but I had to pay shipping. They also said they'd send me a new dvd cover for HiiT since it was damaged. So that is good. I just wish the gloves would've fit. The fingers were so tight.

They better not be charging people to send a new pair of gloves for an exchange. That's just wrong. I hope that is not the case. I wasn't told that.

workout4life - that's what they're doing - as well as you have to pay to ship the first pair back - so it's like paying for the gloves twice - very irritating and not good customer service - particularly because this is clearly a wider problem and it's on their end

Most companies are doing that now. You have to pay for shipping a return and for the replacement. Part of the problems with the economy. I used to be able to return things without paying for the shipping on the return. They would send me a shipping sticker, but I have ALWAYS had to pay for the shipping of the replacement.

Sign of the times I guess! No one can afford to not charge! It is a bummer.

I bought the 2 X 2 pounds weighted gloves in SM size. They fit fine, a bit snug. I have yet to workout with them I must say.

I wear 7-71/2 size gloves, I have small hands and short fingers, if that helps,

Linda

I am glad I read this post because I had these gloves on my next fitness purchase list.

I think I will purchase my gloves locally since sizing gloves can be difficult when ordering online.

Update!
I received my new strength gloves in large. The fingers are snug but a lot better than the Mediums. These I can work with. I also received a new case for my Hiit dvd.
Thanks Nancy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.