Storage for Cathe "Toys"

7badkitties

I need to find something to put all of my Cathe "toys" in. I have a place for the DVD's, but currently I have my bands, discs, tubing, ankle weights, etc. in a plastic milk crate. Surely someone has to have a more stylish idea than that! I'd like something with a cover so stuff doesn't get dusty, but I'd also like to be able to view it. I like seeing the toys because sometimes it gives me an idea of what workout to do depending on what "toy" I want to play with :) I also have the weighted vest but I'm ok if that doesn't fit into whatever container I find. I don't really like the clear plastic totes with lids, though I'm not sure why, maybe I just haven't seen a nice one yet. I'd be open to a kid's toy box if it was cute and not real big. I don't have a lot of floor space. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Even if not a box, what do you do with all of your toys? Thanks in advance for any input!

7badkitties said:
I need to find something to put all of my Cathe "toys" in. I have a place for the DVD's, but currently I have my bands, discs, tubing, ankle weights, etc. in a plastic milk crate. Surely someone has to have a more stylish idea than that! I'd like something with a cover so stuff doesn't get dusty, but I'd also like to be able to view it. I like seeing the toys because sometimes it gives me an idea of what workout to do depending on what "toy" I want to play with :) I also have the weighted vest but I'm ok if that doesn't fit into whatever container I find. I don't really like the clear plastic totes with lids, though I'm not sure why, maybe I just haven't seen a nice one yet. I'd be open to a kid's toy box if it was cute and not real big. I don't have a lot of floor space. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Even if not a box, what do you do with all of your toys? Thanks in advance for any input!

Hello...i turned a room into my gym/ cathe studio...for my firewalker bands/ tubing/ bands i got the command hooks and hung them up on walls. I have my medicine balls on a medicine ball stand. I keep my barbell plates under my big step.

You can see my workout room in my pics. Check it out...you may get a few ideas....good luck!!!

Missyt - thank you! Love the command hook idea. Your workout room is lovely. Had to look at all your furry "children" too - all so beautiful and happy! You are of course, fit and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I only have one medicine ball but if I add more, I'd definitely want one of those stands.

7badkitties said:
Missyt - thank you! Love the command hook idea. Your workout room is lovely. Had to look at all your furry "children" too - all so beautiful and happy! You are of course, fit and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I only have one medicine ball but if I add more, I'd definitely want one of those stands.

Thank you so much....you are too sweet!!!

I have an old four drawer dresser in my workout room. I have my DVDs in the top couple of drawers and all my small gear in the bottom drawers. My TV/DVD player is on top of the dresser. It is an extra bedroom so most of the larger stuff like barbell, stability ball, weight plates, medicine ball, etc are in the closet.

lisavh2 - I love the idea of a dresser. I don't have much room, but maybe I could find a small one. Thanks for sharing :)

Wow, I love the dresser idea. I would never have thought of something like that. Apparently creativity is not my strong suit. :eek: I am always looking for ideas to get the toys off of my closet floor.

I was also going to suggest a covered ottoman (also not my idea, a couple of others here suggested it and I took them up on it). It looks quite nice and can store a lot of stuff. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.