Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

step kickbox

Discussion in 'Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs' started by Lori in MT, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Lori in MT New Member

How about a step video that really focuses on kickbox style moves?? This would be combining two of my favorites!! :) There are videos that have kickbox step segments, but and entire workout with different step kickbox segments put together would be stellar!

2. exercise-lover Cathlete

I agree. Even in the Cathe workouts that do have a segment of step kickbox -- they are my favorites of the whole workout. I'd love a whole dvd with kickbox and step combined Cathe style!

3. ReneePruitt Cathlete

Oh id like this to! I net Cathe could come up with something fun and get the heart rate high!

4. mini-natty Cathlete

GREAT IDEA! Step-kickbox is so much fun! An entire w/o comprised of both would get my pre-order in a heartbeat.

Natasha

5. nckfitheart2009 Cathlete

Step-kickbox

This Idea sound great to me...It would be fun and challenging for my quads. Bring it on :D.

6. Amie Member

THIS GETS MY VOTE!!!!!

7. JT1019 New Member

A step kickboxing DVD would be great and with a bonus kickboxing ab routine would be even better!