Step Blast

michelle54

Cathlete
Is a great video. It is tough, and fun! It burns lots and lots of calories, and I was still learning it, Oh MY! The music was great and the moves were fun. I know somebody said they thought it might move too slowly because of it only having 3 sections, and the final blast. It did not move slowly. I think that even after doing this one hundreds of times it will still be tough and mentally engaging!

I literally just did Step Blast for the first time. I REALLY enjoyed it as well! I am NOT choreographically challenged, and I did NOT learn all the moves the first time which is great for me. The blasts at the end added a new and fun dimension.

Thanks so much Cathe for the great new choreography!
Teresa

I LOVE this tape! I think it's more fun than Rhythmic Step. How does she come up with these fun moves? Like throwing in the hitch-kick and Charleston kick is so simple, but so much fun.

I was sweating a lot (but, I DID just finish Legs & Glutes).

I was nervous because I AM choreograph-challenged (it took me so long to get the knee up and the leg extension for some reason!) but it was doable. I actually landed on the correct leg despite the turns!

Did anyone notice that they taped this one straight through!? No breaks between sections like in previous step tapes. I am so impressed. I haven't gone all the way through to the challenge yet, but I can't believe how fresh and happy Cedie is still looking in the third section. Wow! Does that woman ever get tired?

This one is GREAT! It keeps moving right along. In fact, that is what I really loved about it. The segments are, at least it seems to me, shorter than in Rhythmic Step so it moves faster to the challenge. And I thought the challenge was great in RS-it is even better is Step Blast! I agree-it will still be tough and mentally engaging even after a hundred times! You get a great work out. I really love it!

Joanne

Third time's a charm!

I did it for the third time last night... the routines really started to click in place for me. And I agree... that leg extension part took a long time... and it's so easy! x(

I know it was warm here in the Northeast yesterday, but I gave this my all, as I felt more confident about the routine, and was soaked from head to toe when I was done! I was thinking about how pleased our very own Aquajock will be with the plyos and airborne jacks and tuck jumps at the end! :) This one is so much fun, it'll be hard not to do it three times a week!

I just love step blast!! but I am still strugling on the third section, for some reason I can't get that one down, I have mastered the first two sections and they were so fun to do, I didn't even realize I was so sweaty until I was done it was that much fun, I thought Imax2 was my favorite but I think Step Blast has now taken 1'st place LOL. and now I am just so anxious to buy the rest of the series!!

I honestly think that Step Blast is one of the hardest tapes I've ever done! In a good way, though. ;)

I've been sporadic with my workouts, and although I did get the choreography down by the second time (almost), I couldn't believe how intense this one was. SB is definitely one that will grow with you. I plan on adding it into my rotation one time weekly.

I'm actually doing one Body Blast tape at a time, and after learning it, going to the next one. These are intimidating me, I would even say! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE them! But they are very advanced and I'm looking forward to getting to the point where I can whiz through them like Cathe does (or at least half as well!)

Kris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.