Step blast is a hoot!!

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I love step blast!! Just wish the sound was better, I can't wait to hear if I can get a new tape. I love the moves on this one!! it is soo much fun, I muddled through the sound problems.

Oyyy evayyyyyy! My head is spinning from this one. I've always been one to have difficulty with your more involved step tapes and this one takes the cake!!! I estimate it'll take me at least 2 viewings and 5 tries before getting it down, but when I do I know I'll have fun and get a great workout! Thanks Cathe! ;)

I LOVE STEP BLAST! Long-time Cathe fan returns to the f...

I just received my copy of Step Blast today and after previewing it this afternoon, I pulled on my workout clothes and went to work! :D
I *love* this workout!! It's sooooo much fun!! The challenge at the end was tough but what a great way to end the workout. There were a couple of moves that I had to stop and rewind for (like the peg leg pivot and the fast hop repeater), but I love the choreography.

I'm returning to Cathe step aerobics and weights after about a 5 year absence and I'm so glad!! :D

RE: I LOVE STEP BLAST! Long-time Cathe fan returns to the f...

You know, as choreo challenged as I can be at times, I found Cathe's cueing so great I was able to follow along really well.
MY problem was with the challenge section!
First of all I'm barely coherent by then, so while Cathe and the crew are "ski jumping" on the step, I'm barely managing an "up, up down, down" basic step, and truthfully, the plyo jacks, airborn jacks and tuck jump are a complete blur even now and I did the workout just YESTERDAY!
That is a tough, but fun, workout! I have miles to go with it!:D

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.