State selection when purchasing nutrition software

cheval

Cathlete
My initial month was over so I went in this AM to purchase more time. When I was presented with the form to fill out with my address, there were no states to choose from in the list.

I went ahead and proceeded without the state and was able to pay and get in ok (the system probably used the zip instead of city/state for validation), but thought I'd give a heads up.

April

April, how did you get in to the subscription page? My subscription expires today and I can't seem to get to that page to renew.

Hi, Nancy, my subscription expired overnight. I was in it last night and when I went to log in this AM, I was presented with the option to buy. So just wait until tomorrow, I guess.

April

My initial month was over so I went in this AM to purchase more time. When I was presented with the form to fill out with my address, there were no states to choose from in the list.

I went ahead and proceeded without the state and was able to pay and get in ok (the system probably used the zip instead of city/state for validation), but thought I'd give a heads up.

April

You have to select a "country" first. Then the states will show depending on your country

protectedmodeoff

April, how did you get in to the subscription page? My subscription expires today and I can't seem to get to that page to renew.

My guess is you're using "Vista" and are getting a "protectedmodeoff" screen - am I right? A lot of sites are reporting a similar problem.

If so you have to do the following:

#1 Click on "Tools" in your Browswer Window

#2 Next select Internet Options

#3 Now click on the "security"tab and you will see

internet1.JPG

Click on "internet" (I've drawn an arrow for you) and the make sure "Enable Protected Mode" is selected. If not please check this box and then click "OK" and then close your browswer and open a new browser.

#4 Repeat steps #1 thru #3 above except this time select "Tusted Sites" (I've drawn an arrow for you) and the make sure "Enable Protected Mode" is selected. If not please check this box and then click "OK" and then close your browswer and open a new browser.

trusted-sites.JPG

This should solve your problem. Please let us know if this helps

No, I don't have Vista. I tried again today and was taken straight to the purchase page, although my information was not already filled out like some others have commented their renewal was.

I guess it's set up that you can't renew until the previous month has expired? I was trying to get this taken care of ahead of time while I was thinking about it.

How long will our customized information be held if we can't get to the renewal right on the first day of a new subscription?

No, I don't have Vista. I tried again today and was taken straight to the purchase page, although my information was not already filled out like some others have commented their renewal was.

I guess it's set up that you can't renew until the previous month has expired? I was trying to get this taken care of ahead of time while I was thinking about it.

How long will our customized information be held if we can't get to the renewal right on the first day of a new subscription?

It stays pretty much forever, so no need to worry.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.