Standing legs vs floor legs

Bonus segment from STS Plyo

Thanks Natasha for mentioning Plyos bonus...Are they on each of plyo discs I.e disc 26,29,32 and 35. Thanks so much I would not have thoroughly explored the gem if you did not mention the bonus ;)

Thanks Natasha for mentioning Plyos bonus...Are they on each of plyo discs I.e disc 26,29,32 and 35. Thanks so much I would not have thoroughly explored the gem if you did not mention the bonus ;)

Nathalie,

No, there are no bonus sections on the Plyo Leg discs. The "bonus sections" I was referring to can be found after each M1 Leg Disc (4 in total). As I recall, all of the bonus sections are floor/barre work. There is one with ankle weights (forgot the disc #) and BOY OH BOY! Let's leave it at that :eek:.

BTW, I see Cathe is including some of the same exercises from STS Legs in Xtrain! Which is great because I absolutely LOVE all the STS Legs! Plyo Legs is one of the most effective, unique LB workout I have done so far!

Good luck! You are gonna "fry" with those bonus sections ;)

STS Leg bonuses

Nathalie,

No, there are no bonus sections on the Plyo Leg discs. The "bonus sections" I was referring to can be found after each M1 Leg Disc (4 in total). As I recall, all of the bonus sections are floor/barre work. There is one with ankle weights (forgot the disc #) and BOY OH BOY! Let's leave it at that :eek:.

BTW, I see Cathe is including some of the same exercises from STS Legs in Xtrain! Which is great because I absolutely LOVE all the STS Legs! Plyo Legs is one of the most effective, unique LB workout I have done so far!

Good luck! You are gonna "fry" with those bonus sections ;)

Thanks for the clarification Natasha,

Well, talking about things us, women, do for our legs :eek::eek::eek:
It all about going through "the frying process :D" to get those smoking legs.
Truly it is all fun :):):)

Natasha do you think about frying moment when you get complimented on your legs?:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.