St Johns Wort

I tried it once in the pill form and it made me very nervous. I took it at lunch and had to go home from work because I was so anxious. It was very weird. Like the time I took Nodoze in college. Every sound was amplified, so it was really annoying. I can't explain it better than that. I went on anti-depressants after my St. Johns Wort experiment.

I tried it and had an allergic reaction w/ rash and itching. I, too, went on Paxil after trying SJW. My doctor told me SJW isn't good for depression or panic. If you're having problems, see a doctor to help decide how to remedy your situation. Good Luck!

My brother was given this it took a while for it to work but he had no reaction to it and my sister in law felt it helped with his depression.

Just another opinion

Babs

I tried it but it had no affect on me. In addition, it make me nauseated!!! If you're depressed, seeing a therapist or psychiatrist is the best thing (been there, done that). Let a profession determine whether your depression is biological or situational. A professional can help you tremendously in getting "over the hump" and making positive changes in your life. Sorry, don't mean to preach. Suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.