spinning or cycling dvd's

letitwhip

Cathe,

I recently purchased a spin bike and I am not enjoying it. I hoped to find some fun DVD's with funky,rhythmic beats,but there are none out there. I purchased one but it is soooo boring. Are you planning to come out with spinning DVD's that are exciting as your step and aerobic DVDs? If not, I will be donating the bike to the Goodwill or something. Spinning has to be the most boring exercise out there!:-(

Obviously I'm not Cathe but have you tried Spinervals? I really enjoy the ones that have weight training in them as well as his Autumn Country Ride DVD which his great scenery. Cardio Coach (which is cd and not dvd)is also good.

Just a few suggestions,

Kim

Funny I was just thinking my husband and I should purchase a bike next year for spinning. I have taken spinning classes at a gym and the instructors can really push you. They are the hardest training for cardio for me. I think if you find the right dvd to push you, you'll be too busy dying on that bike to be bored. You'll just be happy you made it through:p

That would be great if Cathe could do a spinning dvd with premixes. Great suggestion!

Not Cathe either, but I also would love Cathe to do a cycling DVD. I love spinning at the gym, but have yet to find a DVD I really like. I don't love the spinnervals (but lots of people do). The one thing I have found that I really like (but it still isn't as good as a live class) is icycle from www.itrain.com. The music isn't great, but it is the right beat for the ride and that makes it more fun. I like the coach (Keith). There are some free codes on videofitness.com if you want to try it out.

I really enjoy Mindy Mylrea's Super Cycle. Mindy is an awesome instructor that really pushes you. Although this workout is about 70 minutes long, it is really fun and the time just flies. There are options for shorter workouts on the DVD menu.

Rosemary

Thank you.

I have her Challenge DVD and I'm not that happy with it. I also heard Spinervals is pretty good.

I have been waiting for a Spinning workout from Cathe for at least 2 years...Spinning is great cardio, but can be a bore!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.