Spinning Bike Purchase Question

Runcrazy

Cathlete
I'm getting ready in the near future to purchase a spinning bike (getting info for Santa! :)). I have narrowed it down to the RevMaster and the Schwinn Evolution. I have used both these models in clubs, but I was just wondering if any of you have either of these models at home and, if so, what you like or dislike about them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! :7 :7

Jo

Another vote for the RevMaster! So smooth and quiet! We tested a Schwinn (not the Evolution) and didn't care for it and the price was not much less than the RevMaster.

Good luck!;-)

The Evolution is an awesome spin bike. It is so smooth and quiet. They use it in a really high end gym in my area so I had a chance to try it out. Do you have a chance to try out the RevMaster as well? That would really be helpful. I didn't do a class on the RevMaster but did have a chance to try it out on a sales floor.

Good luck in your decision. Either way you can't go wrong. :)

Edited to add: Sorry I just reread your original post...doh! I am sure both have great after sales service so buy the one YOU like the most.

Well you guys are no help! LOL!!! 2 votes for each! Actually my problem is that I LOVE both. Okay, well I'll just keep looking at them for a bit longer and at some point I'll figure it out! If nothing else, it's good to know that they are both winners!

Thank you for your help! :) :) :)

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.