SPIN BIKES

Connie34

HI ALL..I may have talked my DH into buying me a spin bike for Xmas....does anyone own one, and if so, can you tell me what brand you own and whether you recomend the bike? I see on Johnny G website the prices range from $650-1100. I can purchase 1 locally but they retail for $1000....any comments and suggestions anyone can give are truly appreciated! And if anyone has a bike and they would not recommend, please let me know that, too!

Thanks to all

Connie:7

I have a revmaster. Yeah, it was expensive. I got it online from brandcycle (I think). They were very good and came recommended from someone on another fitness forum. It is the only spin bike I have tried , so I can't compare , but I really love it and consider it the BEST fitness purchase I ever made. Marnie

I got a Johnny G Spinner this summer, and I really like it. I think we got the top of the line model, but they use the mid line model in the videos. I loved the fact that the bike came with 4 free videos, Spin and Burn is still my hands down favorite. You get a really sweat drenching workout in about 40 minutes. I am just starting to branch out to Spinnervals videos. It took me a while to get used to spinning (I had never even taking a class!), but I love the fact that you can workout so hard in such a short time.

Vickie

>HI ALL..I may have talked my DH into buying me a spin bike
>for Xmas....does anyone own one, and if so, can you tell me
>what brand you own and whether you recomend the bike? I see
>on Johnny G website the prices range from $650-1100. I can
>purchase 1 locally but they retail for $1000....any comments
>and suggestions anyone can give are truly appreciated! And if
>anyone has a bike and they would not recommend, please let me
>know that, too!
>
>Thanks to all
>
>Connie:7

Connie, congrats on the green light from DH. I want one too! I was just wondering how you managed to convince your DH ;-). My strategy is not working.

Karin

HI KARIN! I HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR A SPIN BIKE FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS, AND I THINK I FINALLY WORE HIM DOWN! IT IS ALSO THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, AND SINCE I AM CURRENTLY PREGNANT AND REALLY CAN'T WORK OUT MUCH, HE KNOWS HOW MUCH OF A BEAR I WILL BE NEXT SPRING WHEN THE BABY IS FINALLY HERE! I THINK HE IS ACTUALLY THINKING OF SAVING HIS OWN HIDE! BUT IF IT WORKS, I'LL TAKE IT!!

}(

CONNIE

I have a Johnny G. I can't remember which one. I bought it used off www.craigslist.com. It was a trainer who was trying to start a spin club and it didn't work out. I tried the Tomahawk and the Revmaster. All very similar. I would go with any of those that was the best deal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.