someone mentioned...

sara33

Cathlete
Hi everyone! Awhile ago someone mentioned a nutrition program by a women with red hair that used to be an actress, I believe. She actually did an infomercial awhile ago for it. It was basically organic food and maybe vegetarian. I don't remember all the specifics and unfortunately I didn't save the web page in my bookmarks. I have just been feeling really crummy lately and was hoping that someone could direct me in the right direction. I obviously need to make a major change - for me and my kids!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Blessings, Sara :)

THAT'S IT!!!!!!! Thank you so much Shelley! I don't know if it is what I will go with, but I am currently doing my research. Any thoughts from the educated crowd??

Thanks again, Shelley!! :D

Hey Sara. I actually did a program by Marilu (Total Health Makeover)when I started getting serious again about my health and my diet. I learned how to read labels and find good food subsitutions for not-so-healthy foods from her program. Her program has a lot of steps to it, but it was very effective for me. The hardest part was avoiding white sugar and chemicals/preservatives. I'm sure your local library has a book that you can check out and read more about her program. I couldn't live a normal life with all the 'requirements' that she has, but I did change a few things in my diet because of her program and I have not gone back because it really did improve the way I felt.
So, I think it is a great program to get you back on track and help you lose some weight, and then you can just modify the program as you need so you don't feel deprived. She is also big on food combining, and I really didn't follow that part and still got good results. I also have her cookbook which has some great recipes. I actually just made a butternut squash soup the other day from that cookbook and it was delicious :)
Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any more questions about it.

Good luck with your research!

Thanks, Robin! I guess that we each just have to find what works for us! That is a good idea to take pieces of her program and use them. I will have to check out her cookbook, too!

Sara,

This is the way I eat on a daily basis...I've been totally commited to this for about 4 (maybe 5) months now...You can IM with any questions...

lilrltrgrl on yahoo

MJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.