So excited!

Can't wait for you to tell us how hard it is to keep your smile on like Cedie, Jai, Brenda, and Lorainne. Your legs are gonna be burning but you'll still be smiling. ;) I want to hear about the entire process!

Can't wait for you to tell us how hard it is to keep your smile on like Cedie, Jai, Brenda, and Lorainne. Your legs are gonna be burning but you'll still be smiling. ;) I want to hear about the entire process!

Thanks everyone! :D Yeah, since it's two days after my first triathlon, I'm sure I'm going to be sore and tired already!! I will paste on the smile and let you all know how it goes!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Sandra, that is so exciting. Can't wait to see your video. I read your blog, your weight loss story is so inspiring. :) I have a question for you do you mind if I send you a PM?

Congratulations Sandra, that is so exciting. Can't wait to see your video. I read your blog, your weight loss story is so inspiring. :) I have a question for you do you mind if I send you a PM?

Thanks again all for your support, I really appreciate it!! I can't believe how different my life was just 3 short years ago. I did a fantastic 30 mile ride today and barely felt like I did anything. It feels AMAZING to be in great shape and my confidence is soaring. Change really is possible. I want everyone to feel like this! Get out there and live your dreams! ;)

Danielle, ask away! :)

Ok, now I'm nervous!! I got my official casting email today--NOW it feels real! :eek: They are filming two workouts that day and I'll be in the second one that will be "a short and hard workout, including some threshold training and sprints, lasting up to one hour. Be prepared to be on the bike for up to 2 hours due to filming." It will be 10-12 women.

I get to use my own bike and they are providing the indoor trainer. I have to be prepared to do an on camera interview as well...

I have no idea what top to wear--can't be anything with big logos/advertising on it. Definitely wearing my PIzumi bike capris though. Any suggestions/tips?

Last edited:
Wear something with some structure that will stay put- not ride up or down where you don't want it - and that will cover your sports bra sufficiently. Don't wear bright white; it doesn't photograph well. Black photographs really well, but it's hard to see someone's form, so don't wear that either. Wear a colour that goes well with your skin tones. Show off your assets, whether it's your arms, shoulders, boobs, abs, butt, whatever, without being crude about it.

Wear something with some structure that will stay put- not ride up or down where you don't want it - and that will cover your sports bra sufficiently. Don't wear bright white; it doesn't photograph well. Black photographs really well, but it's hard to see someone's form, so don't wear that either. Wear a colour that goes well with your skin tones. Show off your assets, whether it's your arms, shoulders, boobs, abs, butt, whatever, without being crude about it.

Thanks! I was just thinking the same thing--I like my shoulders/arms so I want to show them off! I just looked at some of the clips of their other workouts and people are wearing all different things--from bike jerseys to sports bras. They just said wear something colorful--so you're right, black top won't work. I might have to go shopping! I like my DeSoto tops though...I have a really nice bright blue that will look good when I have a tan...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.