SNM, when will the fitness equipment be restocked.

lesliew1

Cathlete
I'm interested in the weighted vest and bands, but they've been out of stock for awhile. Any idea when they'll be available?

I'm interested in the weighted vest and bands, but they've been out of stock for awhile. Any idea when they'll be available?

I purchased Cathe's 10 lb. vest through Walmart. I had them deliver it to the store nearby. To be honest it was cheaper and no deliver charge.

Good luck,

Michele

Thanks. I'll check out Paragon. I was at Target today and saw a Reebok 20 lb weighted vest that had adjustable weights in it. I think it was selling for $50, so I may pick it up.

Thanks for the heads up Michele, but unfortunately, the Walmart near me is awful and their fitness department is bare bones (I never saw Cathe gear there), so I'm not even going to bother driving there to check it out.

I ordered the weighted vest on Amazon.com about a week ago and it was backordered. I just looked today and they are in stock again with free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up Michele, but unfortunately, the Walmart near me is awful and their fitness department is bare bones (I never saw Cathe gear there), so I'm not even going to bother driving there to check it out.

You have to order the vest online, but if you select "site to store" delivery option then shipping is free & you just pick it up at nearest store of your choice.

As far as I know the actual stores don't carry any FBC items, only online. HTH!

I went to my local big 5 (here in LV) and they had EVERYTHING...
Cathe's weighted vest, weighted gloves, lime green band, tubing, ankle weights. etc... I was amazed. I'm all stocked up and ready for Meso 2. ;)

How does the vest fit. What does "one size fits most" mean? I'm 5'8" and about a size 10. Will it fit me?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.