SNM- Free shipping to Hawaii?

macbeanur

Cathlete
I tried to place my pre-order and the cost of my order was over $99 and it charged me for shipping. Hawaii is part of the US so if it says free shipping to the US, Hawaii should qualify. If it is only free shipping to the continental US, than Free shipping to the US is not an accurate statement.

Please let me me know where the error is - in my getting charged or in the wording free shipping to the US so I know if I should complete my order (with the additional cost of shipping).

Thank-you for your help with this.

sarah

I tried to place my pre-order and the cost of my order was over $99 and it charged me for shipping. Hawaii is part of the US so if it says free shipping to the US, Hawaii should qualify. If it is only free shipping to the continental US, than Free shipping to the US is not an accurate statement.

Please let me me know where the error is - in my getting charged or in the wording free shipping to the US so I know if I should complete my order (with the additional cost of shipping).

Thank-you for your help with this.

sarah

Same thing happened to me today,I got a $14.00 charge for shipping for HI. I e-mailed customer service today. I read the Terms and agreement too and it didn't excluded HI from the free shipping. I think it was just a mistake because the Server was probably to busy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.